Dark Choco x Reader

Requested by Iba on Discord, hope you like it! 

Request:The two meet at a masquerade ball!

Note: the reader on this one is female. Set when Dark Choco was the young prince.

She sighed what it felt like the 20 time that night. She still didn't know how her friend convinced her to come to the masquerade ball. She knew her friend would leave her alone as soon as someone offered her dance and that she wouldn't stop dancing until the end of the masquerade. And yet there she was, watching cookies dance and extremely bored.

"I should go outside and have some fresh air" was her thought as she got up, passing through the other guest carefully. Or so she tried because she crashed into someone as she crossed the door to the garden, falling to the floor.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry my lady. Are you alright?" The cookie said as he offered her a hand.

"Yes. Sorry, it was my fault I wasn't paying... attention" she said, her voice soft at the end as she made eye contact with the stranger. His mask hid his identity but she could still see his eyes. She realized she had been staring the whole time, and looked at the other side as she blushed.

"My apologies" she said softly, finally taking his hand. He pulled her up, letting out a soft laugh.

"It's quite alright. Are you okay? You weren't hurt by the fall, were you?" The mysterious cookie said, a hint of wariness on his voice. She shook her head, offering him a small smile. "Don't worry my good Sir, I'm alright" she said, and he sighed relieved.

"I'm glad. Ah, I know this is a masquerade ball but...please, allow me to introduce myself" the cookie said. He grabbed one of her gloved hand and gave the top a soft light kiss. The blush on her face intensified as he looked up at her with a smile.

"I'm Prince Dark Choco. May I know the identity of this beautiful lady?"