Leek x female! reader

Note: Me? Posting more Leek stuff? Is more than you think

"Leek seriously you need to stop fighting anyone you see" she said with a sigh as she took care of the cut on his arm. He looked at her with a small smirk, ruffling her hair with his good arm. "Aw, are you worried about me?" He teased as she felt her cheeks turn red.

"Well, maybe I am! Every time you come to visit you either just fought someone on had been on a fight" she said, returning her attention to his arm as she finished patching it. She missed the small frown on his face.

He rolled his sleeve down as she cleaned everything. And as she tried to go up, a hand pulled her down again.

She let out a yelp as she was pulled to him, her back making contact with his chest. His arms made their way around her waist carefully, pulling her even closer, and his head rested on one of her shoulders. "Leek what are you doing?!?!" She asked, her cheeks red and her heart beating fast.

"I'm sorry" he whispered as he nuzzled her head gently. She blinked, confused and more flustered than before. So he continued. "For worrying you. I fight to become stronger but...sometimes I might be too reckless as you usually say. I will try to be more careful" he said softly.

She let out a sigh after a few seconds, and finally relaxed against him. "Alright. Thank you" she said softly as she closed her eyes. Only to open them again when she felt a pair of lips on her cheek. 

Leek laughed softly as she hid her face on her hands, clearly satisfied with her reaction. "But I do have to admit...I don't mind because I get to be treated by you"