Roguefort x female! reader

Requested by __LEXI__, hope you like it!

Roguefort didn't think they would see her there, at Cheesecake's annual party. Everyone at the party was dressed fancily, but their eyes couldn't leave her form, admiring her beauty from afar. Roguefort looked at the clock and smiled. They still had time. So with a quick pace, they made their way to the other side of the room, where she was sitting as she saw the other cookies dance.

"A beautiful party, isn't it?" They asked as they sat down at her side. She blinked a few times, like they broke her out of a trance, and smiled.

"Yes it is" she said.

"And why is a lovely young lady like you here instead of dancing?" They asked, enjoying the blush growing on her cheeks.

"I...well, I don't really know how to dance" she said softly, playing with her hands on her lap.

"I would be honoured to teach you then" they said softly, raising one hand as an offering.

She looked at their gloved hand for a few seconds and, tentatively, grabbed it. They pulled her on her feet gently, and they walked to the ballroom. They guided her hand, putting one on their shoulder as they grabbed her other hand. They pulled her closer, looking into her eyes with a smile. "Just follow my lead" they whispered and she nodded.

They danced for what it seemed forever, lost into each other eyes like no one else was there. Roguefort only broke the eye contact to look at the clock. "Ah, is almost time" they thought a little disappointed. They came to an end as the music stopped.

"I...I have the feeling we have met before. Do we know each other?" She asked softly. Roguefort laughed softly, raising her hand and giving it a kiss.

"Perhaps, my jewel" they said with a wink. Her eyes opened at the nickname, but before she could announce their presence, the leaned in and gave her cheek a kiss.

"I had a wonderful time my jewel. Hope we see each other soon" was the last thing she heard before the lights went out and panic filled the room.