part 1 (Platonic) Raspberry Mousse + female! Reader

Requested by Pony_daydream, hope you like it!

She has noticed something off on her friend. The usual serious and concentrated sword man seemed...distracted. She had caught him looking at the roses in the garden more than one time, and the past few weeks he had been going to the town more often.

Her curiosity only grew and grew as time passed, and one day she decided she needed to see what was he up to. That's why one afternoon she decided to follow him. "If he isn't going to tell me, I will find was up myself" she thought as she followed him. She was surprised when he arrived to the main square, and even more when he took a seat in a bench to look at the stage.

She stayed behind a tree as the performance started, and was even more surprised when she saw the dreamy look on his face as he looked at the stage. Her gaze moved to the stage, curious to see who had got her serious and "I don't have time for love" friend so entranced.

And there was Rose cookie, a confident smile on her face as she danced as passionately as ever. A small smirk formed on her face as the performance finished, and decided it was about time to approach her friend.

"So...you like her?" She said behind Raspberry, almost making him jump from his seat. The cookie got up quickly and turned around with a flustered face.

"(Y/N)! What...what are you doing here?!" He asked with a bit of panic, making her smirk bigger.

"I wanted to see what were you doing! You just kept coming here all this afternoons, and I was curious. But I never thought I will see you watching Rose dance with that dreamy face" she said, smirk still on her face as she teased his friend. He looked at the other side as he covered his face with his hat, but she could still see his red cheeks.

"You know, you could have told me love boy, I can help you" she said with a giggle as she approached him again. He looked up at her, his cheeks sightly puffed and red. She couldn't help but giggle again. It was so amusing to see him so shy and flustered, very different for his usual demeanor.

"So...have you talked to her yet?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked at her for a few seconds, and then shocked his head. She shocked her head with a smile as she grabbed one of his hands.

"That won't work. Let's go talk to her!" She said, ignoring the cookies protest as she pulled him to the stage.
She liked to tease him but at the end, she just wanted the best for him. She would give him the little push he needed.