Chapter 4

Liam's pov

Went to the doctor and then Johnanna's
I'll be home later
Love you
Ariella 💋💍

I smiled at her cute text, but was curious as to why she went to the doctor. She usually tells me in advance when she's doing something. I hope everything was okay...

Everything okay??
Liam💋💍

I asked and waited for her reply

Yep it's just a check up that I forgot about. I'm so bad at planning these things :/
Ariella 💋💍

Haha love you baby
Liam 💋💍

She sent a heart in response so I placed my phone down and went to get changed for rehearsals. Our tour was obviously canceled so we had a lot of work to do for the fifth album.

I threw on a flannel and black jeans and grabbed some leftover pancakes for breakfast.

"Ari coming today?" Niall asked shoving waffles in his mouth

"She went to the doctor and then her mom's" I said taking a bite of my pancakes

"What time do rehearsals end?" Louis asked

"Dunno, later I'm guessing"

"Why?" Zayn questioned

"It'd be nice to see the girls... Haven't seen them since..." Louis trailed off knowing we understood what he was trying to say.

"Just go" Niall said

"What are they gonna do? Kick you out of the band?" Harry teased

"Well we would sound better without you" Zayn added hitting his shoulder

"Just skip altogether. There's no point in going for a few hours. You know we won't get anything done anyway" I added

"You're right" he sad grabbing his keys "I'll see you lads tomorrow" he said walking out the door.

Louis's Pov

"Louis!!" Phoebe and Daisy screamed in unison when I walked through the door.

"Hello loves" I greeted giving them both a hug.

"Hey Lou" Fizz greeted alongside Lottie. I kissed them both.

"Where's mum?" I asked taking Doris from Lottie and making faces at my baby sibling.

"In the kitchen" Phoebe relied flipping her hair over her shoulder sassily. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen to find mum cooking. I walked up behind her and covered her eyes with my free hand. She remained silent but gasped suddenly. She removed my hand and tears welled in her eyes when she saw me.

"Oh Louis" she wrapped her arms around me "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too mum"

"You're sister is coming over later" she told me pulling away.

"I know, I took the day off to be here with everyone" she looked like she was going to cry so I flashed her a grin amd walked into the living room with the girls.

"When's Ari coming?" I asked Lottie

"Around 10" I looked at my phone and saw it was 9:56- any minute now.

"Louis?" I heard a tiny voice

"Yes, love?" I asked as Daisy took a seat next to me on the couch.

"Why isn't Ari having a baby anymore?" She asked with curiosity clear in her eyes. I was taken back by her question and had no idea how to answer it.