Chapter 75

Louis's pov

"That was close" I breathed when Lottie met me outside. My heart was actually pounding with anxiousness the entire time she was on skype with us.

"She asked where I was and I thought I was going to throw up" Lottie exasperated, putting her hand over her heart. "I told her we were at Luke and Calum's flat" she laughed nervously.

"Luke and I don't even share a flat" Calum laughed as he loaded the bags into the car. We were currently on our way to the wedding venue to help set up. Liam had texted saying Ari would be busy for the next few hours so we should come now.

Harry, Niall, Zayn and I had rented a condo for the week right next to Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton. We booked it as soon as Liam too us about the plans to surprise Ari with a wedding. He wanted everyone together, and he knew she wanted it small and casual. He even paid for my mum and the girls' airfare and condo for the duration of time we'd be staying. He offered to pay for everyone's but the boys and I had no problem shedding out a few bucks for Ari's wedding- she deserves.

"Well thank god she doesn't know that" Lottie laughed and buckled Lacey into her seat. "You look so pretty Lacey Mae" she cooed and kissed the top of her head. "Okay she's ready," Lottie spoke. "Where's Bry?" She asked.

"Right here" Harry answered, handing Lottie the seven month old baby dressed in a white dress shirt and khakis. "And he looks dashing" he smirked.

"He does" Lottie smiled and cradled the little guy in her arms.

"Hey you look good bro" I laughed, bending down to pick up Ernest who was waddling around. "You know," I started talking to him as I fixed his collar, "us Tomlinson boys tend to attract a lot of women" I chuckled. "So don't be surprised if you have a lot of women coddling you today, okay?" I whispered and rubbed his back.

"Yeah so watch out little dude" Harry added, ruffling the whips of hair on his head. "If you're anything like your brother then you might get lucky and find a serial killer" he teased and nudged my side. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth at him, although I knew he was only teasing.

"No chill" Lottie laughed, and directed her statement at Harry who was rolling in tears of laughter. "Just give him to me" she breathed and reached her hands out for the toddler. She skillfully strapped him into his car seat and made sure it was in place. "Now I need Doris and then we can go" she commented, running a hair through her hair.

"Mum has her," I said and started in the direction of their condo. Inside, she was grabbing her bag and heading out the door with my sister in her arms. Phoebe and Daisy followed her with Fiz, who looked like she was ready to go crazy. "They driving you crazy?" I chuckled, wrapping an arm around her. She nodded and sucked in a sharp breath.

"All I hear is, 'Ari is going to look like a princess'" she mocked, "or, 'we're going to be the flower girls ahh'" she mimicked their squeals and threw her head back in distress.

"You can ride with me," I chuckled, pulling away and ushering her out the door. "Ready mum?" I asked, reaching for Doris. She nodded her head with a big smile on her face.

"I can't believe my baby is getting married" she cried out and clapped her hands together in excitement.

"No I'm not.." I replied, sounding confused. She hit my arm playfully and shoved me out the door while I continued laughing. "Okay we're all set," I told Lottie as I handed over my sister. "Are the other boys ready?" I asked Harry who was starting the car.

"I think" he responded with a shrug. He gazed behind me and I directed my attention to the lads exiting the condo all wearing colored dress shirts.