Chapter 67

I mean this is unreal ^

Ariella's pov

"We can't just leave" I mumbled into Liam's chest while he rubbed my back and peppered sporadic kisses from my ear to my collarbone. I closed my eyes and writhed in the feeling of his lips against mine.

That was one of the things I loved most about Liam- he knew exactly how to make me feel relaxed. It helped that he knew my body better than I did, so he knew the places that would make me weak.

"Why not?" He asked rhetorically. His lips made their way back up to mine where he held them briefly before pulling away. I leaned my head back against the wall while he leaned his hips into mine and held a grip against my waist.

"Not sure if you gained this memory yet, but we have two children" I teased him and laughed lightly at my own comment. He stared down at me dominantly. For a moment, I thought he was upset, but he then grabbed me by my hips and lifted me, making me unintentionally gasp in surprise at the sudden movement.

"You think that's funny, hm?" He whispered as I wrapped my legs around his waist and squealed. I but my lip as he cleared the countertop and set me down on top. Standing between my legs, he kissed my neck in a straight line up towards my ear. "Well we'll see who's laughing" he whispered, "because when I'm done with you, you won't be walking-"

Suddenly the front door flung open and the lights flipped on, exposing us on the counter top. I instinctively pushed Liam off of me and sat up straighter. Peeking around him, my stomach fluttered in excitement when I saw the familiar figures in the doorway.

"On the counter top? Really?" Ericka scoffed and confidently strutted inside. "That's where we eat!" She exasperated. I was too shocked by her appearance to even acknowledge her bold comments.

"I missed you so much" I squealed, throwing my arms around her and hugging her tightly.

"What about me?" The distinct lucid our voice sounded from in front of me. I lifted my head from Ericka's shoulder, only to find a beautifully put together Perrie, batting her thick eyelashes.

"Pez!" I gushed and ran into her awaiting open arms. Her embraced was enough to make me forget my worries entirely.

"I missed you girlie" she whispered. "How are you holding up?" She asked, pulling away, only to place both hands in my shoulders.

"Good" I replied, somewhat truthfully with a half smile. Her eyes narrowed in on me and I knew she was pushing for more details. "Better," I corrected myself. "Now that he is finally home" I giggled and turned to Liam who was leaning against the counter.

"Liam!" She cheered and bounced over to him in her high heels, embrace him in a long overdue hug.

"I can't believe you're here!" I gushed and pulled Ericka in for another hug.

"Me either," she admitted with a laugh. "Louis arranged for me to come in because he thinks it's likely I'll be a witness in the upcoming trial soo," she shrugged and didn't bother finishing her thought. "Plus I haven't seen Niall since this one almost died on us" she smiled and approached Liam with a warm smile and sweet hug.

"Nice to see you too" he scoffed and returned her gracious hug. She laughed and turned back to Perrie.

"So-"

"Niall and Zayn are both downstairs" I answered their unasked questions.

"Thanks!" Ericka cheered and instantly began her way downstairs, strutting her hips in her high waisted jeans and knee high cowgirl boots. I must admit- she looked hella cute with her cropped flannel that was tied in the front.