Chapter 17

Ariella's pov

"Babe it's going to be fine" I promised him even though I was losing hope myself.

"But I have to be there" he insisted

"I know and I want you to be there for me, believe me," I paused trying to remain strong "but you have to do what's best for the band"

"They can't tell me that I have to miss the birth of my children" he said frustrated

"Well they just did!" I said equally as frustrated. I sighed as I got up from the desk chair and laid on the bed, tugging my fingers through on roots of my hair lightly.

There's only a few weeks now until the babies are due and Liam and I are currently skyping about the situation. Management told him that he is not allowed to skip a show for the birth, or he will be kicked out of the band.

I was really torn on hi to feel about this. On one hand, I felt that they shouldn't be allowed to tell him to miss the birth of his children. That is one of the biggest moments in a fathers' life, if not the biggest. Nobody should have to miss that, especially for a first time father.

On the other hand, I understood how important this band was to the millions of fans around the world. I knew that if he missed a show it would impact all of those girls who bought tickets to that concert. That wouldn't be fair to them if Liam had to miss it.

I also understand that it would cause a lot of hate if he missed the concert for his children. A majority of the fans were so supportive of all of our decisions and for that we are grateful. However there is that occasional handful of girls who send hurtful tweets regarding me, our relationship, or my pregnancy. I don't think that Liam missing a concert would put me on their good side.

"I have to be there" he emphasized each word

"Maybe you can... Maybe they won't be born on a show date, but we can't know for sure" I sighed looking directly into the camera. "But that's still a flight you have to make out here and" I just shrugged because I didn't want to admit to myself the fact that Liam may not be there for the birth of the twins.

"Babe don't get upset" he soothed from the other side of the screen.

"Liam I'm scared" I told him "I don't know what I'm doing and I don't have anything ready...." It wasn't until I said the words out loud that I realized I didn't even have so much as a bottle for the twins. "Oh my gosh Liam I don't have anything!" My eyes went wide in shock. "I don't even have a simple bottle!" I yelled

"Ar it's okay baby calm down" he cooed but I could see him tense a little. I guess somehow among the midst of everything we forgot this part.

"How can you be so calm about this we have six weeks left! Any good mother would've had this figured out two months away" I let out an angry groan and stomped over to Liam's drawer to get his sweatshirt in hopes it would calm me down.

"That's what your worried about?" His tone caught my attention "that you won't be a good mother?" He sounded so confused and surprised. I guess that's really where this was all coming from. Of course I was afraid of that, I just never told myself that becuase I've had so many other things to worry about.

"Babe I've never met anyone in my life who loves her kids more than you.. And they're not even born. You're dedicated, loving, compassionate and your so good with Jo's kids" he paused to let this sink in. "You have nothing to worry about" he assured me.

"I still don't have anything ready" I whined. His words were comforting in a way, but I was a little too preoccupied to listen to them.

"And we have time for that"