Chapter 40

*QUESTION!! In my Luke fanfic, should I include one direction as characters? They wouldn't have as big a part, (it would be like how 5sos doesn't have as big a part in this book, ya feel?) and if your answer is yes, do I include Zayn?? #ThingsToStressAbout*

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO _Crazy_Mofos_1 because she left me the best comment on my message board that totally made my day!! She's so sweet!! Love you babe❤️❤️

Liam's pov

"Well that was easier than I expected" I admitted stepping off the platform to get my luggage.

"Told you they were good flyers" Ari smiled cockily. "They didn't cry once when Louis and took them earlier this week" she informed me.

"Yeah they were great" Louis chimed in kissing my daughter who was in his arms. I felt a nudge on my arm and when I turned, Ari was quietly motioning towards Niall who seemed very distracted.

"Niall you alright mate?" I asked as he flinched at my touch. He seemed really antsy, but not in a nervous way.

"Yeah I'm just-" he stopped and gasped mid sentence and before we could ask questions he was sprinting in another direction. I grabbed Ari's waist instinctively, but loosened my tight grip when I saw why he reacted that way.

On the other side of the airport was a familiar blonde who had spent time with us on tour this year- Niall's cute country girlfriend, Ericka. He ran up to her and spun her into a passionate kiss. He was forced to set her down and hide her in his chest when the fans soon swarmed around him.

"Liam lets go" Ari tugged at my shirt worriedly. I didn't have to ask to know she was worried about the fans attacking the babies. I grabbed her hand and gently pulled her along, with the others following. Louis was to my right with Lacey and Michael was in front of us with Bryce.

"Zayn!" We heard a sing song voice call in the distance. Turning our heads, we saw a stylish looking Perrie skipping our way trying to catch up to us. She ran all the way into Zayn's arms, causing him to stumbled backwards from both shock and impact.

"What are you doing here?" He asked still in a state of shock.

"I was able to leave early, the girls are flying in tonight" she said reconnecting their lips. Smiling at the sight, we had to continue forward before we were attacked by paparazzi.

"We'll need two limos" Niall said running outside to greet us with Ericka. Ari threw her arms around her, excited to see her new friend again.

"Yeah we won't fit, there's eighteen of us" Josh said.

"Nineteen now" Louis said with a huge smile on his lips. He gave Lacey to the closest person next to him, which happened to be Luke, as he jogged away from us. Laughing, he wrapped his arms around Courtney's waist and pulled her in for a long, romantic kiss.

"Dammmn" Josh laughed, "The girlfriends are on point with the surprise visits this week, eh boys?" He asked nudging my shoulder making everyone laugh.

Ari, Ericka and Perrie were all gushing at the sight of Lou and Court, while the guys sat back and tried to figure out how we'd get everyone home in just one limo.

"Just get in" Dan said tired of arguing. "we'll squeeze" he said climbing inside. Shrugging, his fellow musicians followed him along with Harry, Niall and Ericka.

"Come on babe" I called to my fiancé who was chatting with Louis and Courtney.

"How are we gonna fit?" She asked strolling over to me and pecking my lips. I responded by shrugging and reconnecting our lips. If there's one thing I'll never get tired of, it's the feeling of her mouth on mine. "The babies are going to take up a good amount of space with their carriers" she told me pulling away.