Chapter 5

Ariella's pov

"Babe you dropped this" he said picking up the piece of paper that I purposely dropped on the floor. I couldn't figure out how to tell him so I decided to let him draw the conclusions.

"What is it?" I asked pretending to search the top drawers for my pajamas.

"Umm" he mumbled unfolding the paper. I turned around and a bit my lip to prevent from smiling. I waiting anxiously as his eyes scanned the page quickly.

I began to panic- what if he didn't want a baby? I mean he was in the world's biggest boy band who was going on tour for eight months soon. My baby wouldn't have a father at home all the time. Hell, Liam and I weren't even married! This may ruin his career...

His face went from concentrated to shocked in the blink of an eye. He gasped and looked up at me with wide eyes and a huge grin broke out on his face.

"You're pregnant" I couldn't contain my smile and the giggles that escaped my lips as I heard these words of excitement coming from his lips.

"Babe!" He yelled picking me up a spinning me around in our bedroom. He kissed me passionately and I smiled into the kiss, pulling away.

"wha-" he stopped and looked into my eyes. He shook his head in amazement and disbelief.

"I can't believe this" he stated his hands still on my hips. His eyes trailed down to my belly.

"That's why my stomach looked bigger" I said giggling.

"I can't believe your already showing" he said amazed

"Well I am four and a half months in" I said biting my lip at his reaction.

"What??" The look on his face was pure shock. I nodded and began to explain.

"From before the accident... The baby made it" tears welled in my eyes

"That's impossible"

"I know" I agreed " but if you think about it, the doctors never told us she didn't make it-"

"It's a girl?" Hs eyes lightened at the mention of daddy's little princess.

"I don't know, but I hope so" I blushed looking down at my stomach.

"Anyway, The doctor never confirmed that I was still not pregnant... we just assumed because of where I was... Hurt" his grip briefly tightened around my waist at the mention of the warehouse.

"How could we have not realized sooner?"

"Well" I took a deep breath "the doctor tried calling but it was when I lost my phone and Harry answered it in the lobby. They were calling to tell me about you and the baby"

"Why wouldn't the doctor tell Harry if she told him about me?"

"She tried but Harry hung up" I laughed lightly "and that's personal I'm not sure if she could reveal that"

"I can't believe this" he said astonished "I'm going to be a dad" he picked me up again and I squealed from the sudden excited gesture. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me.

"I love you" he kissed my nose "so much"

"I love you too" I smiled as he reconnected our lips.

"We have to tell the boys" he kissed my forehead "and Johanna" he kissed my left cheek "and the girls" he kissed my right cheek "and maybe my parents" he kissed my lips and lingered for a few moments.

"Maybe?" I tried to hide my smile

"I don't know if I want my mum ruining it" he paused "and only God knows what my sisters will say to you" a wave of realization washed over my body- I hadn't told Liam about my experiences with Nicola.