Chapter 30

*This chapter is dedicated to my amazing beautiful follower and one of my top voters, @helloitsericka love you girl! Hope you love the rest of the book
and what's coming 😉 xx*

Ari's pov

"Okay" I mumbled to myself. "Stroller... Check" I said checking it off my list. "Diapers, bottles, pacifiers... Check" I continued to check items off my list, occasionally running upstairs if I forgot something. Most of the items I had were for the babies, considering they needed a lot more than I needed. My car was soon filled with everything from diapers to pac n play cribs.

"Lacy... Check" I giggled kissing her cheek. "And last but not least, Bryce... Check" I imitated my actions as I had with Lacy. "Okay babies are you reading to go see daddy?" I cooed as I walked both of they're carriers to the car.

After strapping them into their car seats, I climbed into the drivers seat and drove to Lottie's house, where I would be picking up her and Courtney. Jo's was only about a 15 minute drive and I got there in record time because it was early in the morning.

Instead of honking like I usually would, I called her cell phone so I wouldn't upset my little angels in the backseat. Within moments they were outside and loading there stuff in my car.

"Drive safe honey" Jo said as she came out to wish us a safe trip.

"Thanks Jo" I smiled as she stepped back and waved while I pulled out of the driveway. Waving goodbye to Fiz, Daisy and Phoebs who were on the porch, I honked and pulled out of the driveway and down the road.

"How you guys doing?" I asked Court who was beside me and Lottie who was in the back with my precious cargo.

"Excited" they replied simultaneously.

"Can you turn on the radio?" Lottie piped from behind me. Nodding, I clicked the power button and turned up the volume.

"Don't they play anything else these days?" Lottie laughed when Little White Lies by the one and only One Direction began playing.

"They do have great music though" Courtney confessed as she nodded along with the beat of the song.

"And this happens to be one of my favorites" I smirked turning the volume up more, peering in the rear view mirror to make sure the babies weren't disturbed by the music.

"If this room was burning, I wouldn't even notice" Lottie sang to herself from the back

"Cuz you've been taking up my mind with your little white lies, little white lies" Courtney chimed in with her.

"You say you're a good girl, but I know you would girl" I sang along with them.

"Cuz you've been taking up my mind with you're little white lies little white lies" we all sang. Soon enough the music was blaring through the speakers, the windows were down, and we were screaming the lyrics while dancing along to the beat.

"IF THIS ROOM WAS BURNING I WOULDN'T EVEN NOTICE CUZ YOUVE BEEN TALKING UP MY MIND WITH YOUR LITTLE WHITE LIES, LITTLE WHITE LIES" we screamed and laughed until the song was over. Not sure how, but the babies didn't wake. They stirred a little, but never woke up screaming which was a relief.

"What song is this?" Courtney asked when she noticed me singing.

"It's by 5 Seconds of Summer. You know, the band opening for the boys?" I replied and then began singing along to Don't Stop while she listened to the song.

"I like this one, Ar" Lottie mentioned referring to their sing that was playing.

"Me too" I smiled and continued singing.