Chapter 43

*i updated Mrs All American and Something Great so plz check it out, thanks! X*

Ari's pov

"Morning beautiful" I heard a familiar sexy morning voice behind me. Smiling, I turned around, into his arms as he connected our lips. "Tomorrow is the big day" he mumbled into my neck. I still hadn't mustered up any words because I was too excited to do so.

I bit my lip, trying to conceal the huge grin that was inevitable to break through at some point. The thought of my wedding being tomorrow was surreal- I had waited five years for this one day, and now it was finally happening.

"What are you and the guys doing today?" I asked as he set me on the countertop and held a firm grip on my hips.

"We'll probably go to a club, get drunk and find a stripper to dance for us" he said casually and shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal.
This response earned him a smack on the shoulder even though I was laughing too.

"What are the girls doing?" He asked once he finished laughing.

"Nothing similar to what the guys are doing" I laughed. "I have no idea, they wouldn't tell me anything" I said and faked a pout.

"No male strippers" he playfully instructed looking me in the eyes.

"No promises" I winked and hopped off the counter top. "What should we do for breakfast?" I asked strolling towards the fridge.

"We could-" his response was interrupted by a parade of boys barricading through our door and into the kitchen.

"HAPPY WEDDING EVE!!" They all shouted something along those lines, but there was too much yelling to comprehend much of what they were saying. I wondered how they got in, and then I remembered Louis had a key.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked with a laugh as the guys tackled him into a bear hug.

"We're here for the bachelor party" Calum said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"At ten o'clock in the morning?" I raised an eyebrow and walked into the living room where the twins were playing with some toys. I picked Lacey up and set her on the floor. Then I held Bryce and brought him to his high chair for breakfast. "Come here Lace" I whispered and snapped my fingers, beckoning for her to come to me.

"Well the party has to start at some time" Harry scoffed. "What are the girls doing? Mani- Pedis?" He mocked in a girly voice.

"Nope, we're going to a club, we're gonna get drunk and have a bunch of me strippers" I said and flashed Liam a playful glance.

"What club? Maybe we'll see you there" he asked, not phased by my response.

"I was kidding" I said raising an eyebrow and letting out a small giggle.

"Right" he mumbled, "so was I" he added and I watched as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"I don't even wanna know what you have planned tonight" I said laughing and shaking my head.

"Liam go change into... whatever" Niall said waving him off. Laughing, I pulled the high chairs over towards the counter and I sat on top of the cool, marbled material and began feeding the twins.

"What time are the girls getting here?" Louis asked and sat next to me. Taking a container of baby food, he fed Lacey, while I fed Bryce.

"I was told to be ready by ten," I told him and glanced at the clock seeing it was 9:57. "Lottie didn't tell me anything else" I laughed and gave Bryce another bite of food.