Chapter 25

Ariellas pov

"Fine" Liam spat over the phone. I had just walked through the door and noticed him sitting with his head in his hands at the counter.

I raised an eyebrow and he held up a finger which meant he'd explain in a minute. With a nod, I walked over to the play pens where my beautiful babies were laying, curled up into a ball sleeping. My lips curled into a smile full of awe when I snapped the picture and set it as my home screen. I would've set it as my lock screen, but I enjoyed seeing the picture of me and Liam kissing every time I unlocked my phone.

"Bye" I heard Liam hang up the phone and let out an angry sigh.

"What's going on?" I asked walking over and quietly taking a seat next to him at the counter.

"Management sucks" he scoffed running a hand through his hair.

"Tell me something I don't know" I remarked sarcastically getting up from my seat. Bryce started crying so I sauntered over to his playpen and cradled him in my arms. He had become such a mummy's boy since the day he was born. He couldn't stand being in anyone's arms but mine, and I loved every second of it.

"They're making me rejoin the tour this weekend" he nearly whined and then let out a frustrated sigh.

"This weekend?!" I whisper shouted making my eyes go wide. He gave me a small nod and I mentally screamed. This weekend we were supposed to go to Kleinfeld. How could I just cancel on Lottie like that?

"I know it's short notice but do you expect anything less from them?" He spat angrily. I wasn't in any mood to care about how cruel his tone of voice was, so I let it slide. Few moments passed by with me just standing in the living room rocking Bryce to sleep.

"I was supposed to get my wedding dress this weekend" I mumbled quietly to break the silence. His head popped up and his eyes focused in on me.

"You still can..." He trailed off, slightly confused as to where this was going. I shook my head solemnly.

"We were going to go to Kleinfeld... In New York" I let out a small, emotionless, laugh. I didn't want him to cancel just so I could go, so i tried to make it seem like t was no big deal. On the inside however, I was more than disappointed.

"Babe you have to go" he said getting out of his chair.

"Liam" I groaned. I really didn't want to argue with him over this.

"Ari you have to go this is a once in a lifetime opportunity!" He exclaimed enthusiastically.

"No it's fine and it's probably better-"

"Stop saying it's fine" he interrupted in a serious tone which made me stop speaking. He didn't sound playful anymore so I didn't really want to continue.

"You have a bad habit of doing that and it drives me crazy" he said in the same tone of voice. Now I just felt uncomfortable standing there so I ticked back in my feet and gazed at the ground.

I didn't like where this conversation was headed because it sounded like he was going to bring up my past, which would just ruin everything. Thankfully he steered away from the conversation when he saw my expression.

"Ari you sacrifice so much for me when I'm gone and I'm not going to take something as special as this away from you" he said sincerely.

"But-" I protested trying to convince him that I didn't care.

"No" he didn't let me begin. "You're going and Jo will watch the kids." With that, he kissed my forehead and made his way up the stairs without another word. I sighed and looked down at my sleeping son. A smile crept across my face thinking of all the wonderful dresses that I could possibly walk down the isle to greet Liam as my new husband for the first time.