Chapter 39

(Ari's outfit for later in the chapter)
(Part one of yesterday's interview with Ellen)

Ariellas pov

"You knew about this?" Liam asked the boys as I gave Ellen a hug hello. They all nodded in excitement.

"Course we did, it was our idea" Harry laughed. "Louis flew out to help her with the kids last night-"

"They're here?" Liam asked referring to Lacey and Bryce.

"Backstage" I said with a nod. He grabbed my hand and gently pulled me towards backstage, eager to see his children whom he hadn't seen in a few months.

"Hurry we only have thirty seconds!" Ellen called after us which encouraged Liam to pick up his pace. It worked in our favor that the dressing room was close to the stage, so we were able to each grab a child- I had Bryce and Liam had Lacey- and make it back on stage with five seconds to spare.

"And we're back ladies and gentlemen with Liam Payne of One Direction and his lovely fiancé Ariella who appear to have their kids with them" she said reaching over to tickle Lacey's foot. The crowd clapped and whistled in excitement since this was the first time the twins would make a public appearance.

"So tell me, how old are they?" Ellen asked as she made faces at a giggling Lacey Mae.

"They're both five months" I replied to her question.

"When were they born?" She asked as Lacey stuck her hands outwards towards Ellen who mimicked her actions. With one swift motion, Liam placed Lacey on her lap. By the look on her face, we could tell Ellen's day was made.

"Lacey was born on February thirteenth, but Bryce wasn't born until February fifteenth" I said with a giggle and watched as Ellen's jaw dropped open.

"They're twins with different birthdays" Liam laughed.

"How long were you in labor??" She asked dumbfounded.

"From start to finish I think it was close to fifty hours" Liam replied and turned to me for confirmation, which I granted by nodding.

"Wow so I'm sure that was a lot of fun for the both of you" she teased us. "And I bet that Valentine's Day in between births was... Something"

"Oh yeah it was wonderful" Liam replied. "We took a time out from birthing and went to the movies and then a nice restaurant" he said which earned a hearty laugh from the crowd as well as Ellen herself.

"I'm sure you had a lovely time" she laughed. "Now tell me about your wedding plans, where are you having it, what are you doing..."

"Well we don't want to give too much away, strictly for security reasons" Liam began, "but it's going to be a big wedding on a beach in the near future" Liam said vaguely with a large smile on his face.

I saw his eyes widen and then I realize he was making baby faces at Lacey who was still on Ellen's lap. He reached his hands out and scooped his daughter up, lifting her high in the air and planting a kiss on her forehead before bringing her back down to his lap.

"You here that guys? The wedding is tomorrow on the beach right down the street and your all invited!" She playfully announced sending the crowd into hysterics yet again.

"Now now" she settled them down, "Ariella lets talk about you" she said. "I've heard rumors that you're a Supermodel, for Victoria secret"

"I am" I said as my cheeks turned slightly pink. This shade darkened when Ellen pulled up a picture in the big screen of me in a bikini from a few months ago.