Chapter 28

Courtney^^

Liam's pov

"I don't knowww" she whined when I asked her why in hell she would schedule a wedding planner the day after her return from New York. I couldn't help but chuckle at her child like behavior.

"Well I'm glad your home safe, how are the kids?" I asked with genuine interest.

"Bryce has been glued to my arms from the second I walked through the door" she giggled "and little miss Lacy over here has been refusing to eat her lunch for the last thirty minutes" I could tell by the tone in her voice that she was still attempting to feed my little baby girl. I laughed as I propped the phone against the wall so I could grab some song sheets from the desk.

"You know I could probably get her to eat, right?" I teased my fiancé, laughing as I awaited her sarcastic response.

"Yeah cuz your Liam Payne and your so great at everything" she remarked. I didn't have to see her to know she was rolling her eyes. I turned to catch her doing exactly that just in time which made me laugh.

"He is great at everything isn't he Ari?!" Niall yelled as he walked into the room with the other guys.

"Yeah he's alright" she replied pretending to be uninterested.

"You're just upset because our daughter likes me better than you" I teased her earning a few laughs from the boys, but another eye roll from her.

"That's okay Bryce loves me" she giggled "don't you Bryce?" She cooed kissing his forehead.

"Hi Ari!" Luke and Michael harmonized

"Hi boys" she replied but it sounded like she was in distress. I turned to the screen and saw she was still struggling to give Lacy her bottle.

"Babe give it up" I laughed

"She doesn't like the bottle!" Ari groaned setting it on the table behind her. "It would be so much more convenient then having to pump every three hours" she whined

"Pump?" Calum asked genuinely curious

"Breast feed" Ari replied avoiding eye contact with the camera. I turned and saw Calum and Harry giving each other smirks full of satisfaction and interest.

"Oh my gosh" Ari muttered shaking her head at their nonsense.

"You know I'm not afraid to kill you right?" I threatened turning around in my chair to face the two idiots. The two sprinted out of the room, yelling a loud goodbye to my fiancé.

"That was a smart move they made by running" Luke admitted as he took a seat beside Louis who agreed.

"I'm sorry baby" I told her sincerely as I sat down in the lounge closest to the phone.

"It's fine," she laughed "how are you guys doing?" She asked setting Bryce down in his crib.

"Fine" I replied simply

"That didn't sound convincing" she teased and I smiled.

"Just busy, that's all" I answered with a shrug.

"When's your next show?" She asked

"Friday!!!!" Ashton screamed loudly with his face right next to the camera.

"Ashton!" Ari whined when his scream woke Bryce, causing him to cry. "Ashton Fletcher I swear if I could get my hands on you right now" she threatened with a disapproving shake of her head. Groaning, she stood angrily from her seat and went to retrieve my little son from his crib.