Chapter 11

Ariella's pov

He looked like he had something to say, but he felt uncomfortable revealing it- like it wasn't his business to tell. I looked up at Liam, now only half smiling. Harry smirked and folded his arms across his chest before making eye contact with me.

"Because your having twins"

The knot in my stomach only tightened and I could feel my mouth part slightly in utter shock. What did he say?

"Twins?" I repeated still in shock. He nodded laughing with Louis. I turned around in Liam's arms and faced him.

"Twins" we said in unison as huge smiles broke out on both of our faces. He lifted me off the ground and spun me around causing everyone to gush.

The feeling was indescribable. Twins. Having one was hard enough with Liam being gone all the time, but now two. Don't get me wrong, I was thrilled, but this was beyond shocking.

"Oh my gosh" I put my hand on my forehead and let out a nervous laugh.

"Wow" Liam ran his fingers through his hair with a nervous smile. This would take some time to sink in.

"Congratulations!" Calum and the boys cheered raising their glass. When I looked up, Liam's smile had changed from nervous to genuine. Our eyes met and before I knew it, his lips were on mine and his hands were around my waist. I smiled into the kiss when I heard cheers and whistles from the boys.

"I love you" Li whispered slowly in my ear. I turned my head slightly so our noses were touching.

"I love you too" I smiled and he pecked my lips before pulling away and reaching towards the table.

"Will you do the honors?" He smirked holding up the cake knife. I smiled taking the knife from his hand and turning towards the two cakes.

"Same time?" He asked holding up a separate knife. I nodded with a smile.

"1..." Luke shouted

"2..." Ashton yelled

"3!" Everyone screamed. Liam took my left hand as we both cut into the beautiful cakes Harry decorated. I pulled my knife out to reveal the bright blue frosting stuck to it. At the same time Liam pulled his out, only it had bright pink frosting.

"Ayyy!" He everyone cheered

"A boy and a girl!"

"AWW!"

"Congratulations!"

I couldn't contain the grin on my face even if I wanted to. When I saw Liam's smile I let out a shaky breath- we each got what we wanted. He got his boy, and I got my girl.

"My girl" I gushed

"A boy" he sighed of relief causing everyone to laugh. He walked towards me and pecked my lips.

"Now try it!" Harry begged dramatically. Liam lifted his fork to my mouth. I began to open but paused

"Don't shove it in my face" I warned

"I won't, I'll save that for our wedding night" he teased

"Liam no!" I laughed

"Fine fine I won't" he laughed holding up the forkful of cake. I gave him a hesitant look but went along with it as he raised the bite to my mouth. Just as he was about to place it in, he swiped the bit across my nose. I should've known better.

As if it was a reflexive reaction, I smashed the plate of cake that sat in my hand, into his face without thinking. He stumbled backwards as the crowd erupted in fits of laughter. He wiped his eyes and looked at me like I was insane.