Chapter 13

*this chapter is dedicated to mariakosmatou she is so amazing and continues to consistently vote for all my chapters!! Go follow her! Ily! And thank you so much Maria!!*

Liam's pov

"What is we did it on the lawn at the club instead?" I suggested "the beach may be too..." I paused trying to think of a word

"I get that, the lawn is fine" she said writing it down on her clipboard. We were trying to plan the wedding but I was also trying to convince Ari to hire a wedding planner so she didn't stress"

"What color theme should we do?" She asked habitually biting the tip of the pen. I raised an eyebrow as if she expected me to choose the color

"Fine I'll choose" she rolled her eyes "let's do blush and silver" she mumbled writing it down.

"Blush?" I questioned

"And silver" she added with a smile

"What is blush?" I really didn't understand why I had to help with this anyway. I knew whatever she would choose would be great. Besides, I really didn't care anyway.

"It's like a really light pink"

"Whatever you thin-"

"Wait" she interrupted suddenly "the color depends on what time of year we have the wedding" she paused going into deep thought.

Y"If the babies are due in April that means we can't have the wedding until they're a few months old..." She mumbled thoughts to herself as if I wasn't even in the room. I could tell she was in deep concentration by the way her eyebrows furrowed and she lightly bit the pen in her hand.

"Ari" I whispered,

"Four months..." She mumbled

"Babe" she said louder

"What?" It was as if she was coming out of a trance "sorry I'm trying to think"

"Don't hurt yourself" I joked earning a glare from the girl I loved

"We can't have the wedding for like another year" she sounded very disappointed

"Why not?"

"Because the babies are due in five months" she held up five fingers "and we can't just have the wedding after that" she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world

"Why can't we?"

"Because we'll have newborn twins!" She exclaimed

"So?"

"Ugh" she fell back on the soft duvet comforter "I need a girl friend" she groaned

"Now you tell me! We just got engaged!" I faked astonishment "and you're having my babies!" It took her half a second before she bursted into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. He laugh was the most adorable sound in the world. It was so contagious that she had me laughing along with her.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way" she teased me wiping the tears from her eyes I have her a cold hard glare and shook my head making her giggle as she grabbed her phone.

"Hey... Planning the wedding... Please... No help... Yes... Four months or so... Okay... Love you"

"Who was that?" I asked as she ended the call

"Lottie, she's helping me plan the wedding since you're not help" she pecked my lips with a smile as she hopped off the bed.

"You don't need my help anyway" I leaned back and put my arms behind my head and crossed my feet gazing at Ari who slipped into some skinny high waisted olive pants with a white loose tank and brown wedged booties and a long gold necklace. Leaving her natural curls and applying makeup, she appeared to be ready to leave.