Chapter 9

Liam's pov

"Ariella lets gooooo" I yelled from the doorway

"Hold on!" She shouted back. I groaned and slumped against the wall waiting for my fiancé.

"Management is already going to cut my balls for having a baby do you really want to be late on top of that?" I hollered

"I'm here I'm here" she said quickly running down the stairs. She was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress with an olive green jacket. She wore over the knee socks and ankle booties with a long silver cross necklace.

"Wow" I breathed eyeing her up and down. She smirked and pecked my lips and dragging me out the door. When we arrived at the location she hopped out of the car and pulled her socks up.

"Trying to seduce my boss?" I joked

"Maybe a little" she said pretending to readjust her dress to show her cleavage. I rolled my eyes and secured my arm around her waist as we entered the building.

"Say a prayer" I mumbled as I held the conference room door open for her. She frowned playfully

"We'll be fine" she told me squeezing my hand as we entered.

"Ah finally" Simon clapped as we entered the room. "Ariella," he stood up "always a pleasure" he added kissing her cheek. She smiled warmly in response and took a seat next to Louis. I filled the chair beside her and held her hand in her lap.

"So boys," Simon began and smiled at my fiancé "and Ari, how are we recovering?" The boys and I exchanged looks and shrugged.

"Yeah? Niall, how's your leg?"

"All better" he put his legs on the table earning glances from our stuck up management, except Simon who rolled his eyes and laughed with us.

"Zayn, your arm?"

"Good" he replied simply

"Harry your... Self?" He asked unsure

"I'd say perfect" he flipped his hair dramatically earning a punch in the arm from Zayn "ow" he whined "now that I think about it, my arm still hurts" he told Simon and glared at Zayn who was smiling triumphantly.

"Anyway, Louis your ribs"

"Great" he patted his six pack with a smile. He was going to ask me next and I had no idea what to say.

Ariella's Pov

"Liam your... Life?" Simon laughed

"Actually my life is really great right now" he said matter of factly. I bit my lip knowing exactly where he was gong with this.

"Well I'm sure it is, you're getting married to a beautiful girl, who wouldn't be happy?" Simon chuckled and began sifting through some paper work in front of him.

"Well yes, and we're having a baby" he said squeezing my hand really tight. Simon began laughing really hard and continued sifting through his papers as if we were kidding.

"Like I'm pregnant" I clarified giving liam an odd glance. Niall was stifling a laugh and I could tell he was trying really hard.

"Right right" he laughed "now boys lets get serious" he opened his binder

"This is serious" Zayn butted in and Simon gave him a questioning look.

"They're having a baby" Harry added

"She's four months pregnant" Louis said. It looked as if Simon was starting to believe it until Niall said

"The baby made it through the accident" now Simon rolled his eyes and chuckled