Epilogue

Ari's pov

"How about Jacob for a boy?" Liam asked, flipping through the pages in the binder.

I crinkled my nose and shook my head. "Too basic" I commented, not interested in the name in the least.

"What about Courtney for a girl?" He asked. He was sat on the opposite end of the couch with one knee pulled up to his chest as his hand laid lazily on the rips of his jeans. I picked my head up and stared blankly at him as he pretended not to notice me.

"You did not just suggest that" I stated, staring at him in shock. He laughed, signaling he was only kidding. I sucked in my teeth and smacked his shoulder with the pillow. "You laugh, but your weren't the one worrying for two months about her family" I teased, although most of me was being nothing but serious.

He closed the binder and moved so one arm rested around the couch behind me and the other gripped my thigh comfortably. His head rested against mine and I laughed lightly. "I was just kidding, Li" I commented on his sudden act of affection and continued flipping through the pages of baby names.

"No you weren't" he mumbled into my hair and kissed the spot directly next to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I didn't answer right away, since it was sort of true. 

"I know" I giggled. He chuckled and his lips slowly trailed from my ear down to my neck. My stomach tightened with excitement as his hot breath sent chills across my body.

Just then, the doorbell rang, interrupting us. "Just when it was starting to get fun" Liam groaned, tightening his grip on my thigh.

I half chuckled, half scoffed at his comment. "As if" I smirked and attempted to stand up. His hand held me firmly in place.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He taunted, flashing me a desirable look.

"I'm six months pregnant do you really think I would've let you-"

"Mommy door" Lacey called and trotted over to the two of us excitedly. Just a few months ago, right before the twins first birthday, she had taken her first steps, and ever since then, she hadn't stopped. She had also been expanding her vocabulary, but Bryce on the other hand was a little slower than her. He had walked before, but he was often tired and resorted back to crawling. His vocabulary was more than just 'mama' but he was quiet more so than his sister.

"I'll get it baby" I smiled and kissed the top of her head. As I stood up, Liam grabbed his daughter who squealed as he fell back onto the couch, allowing her to collapse in his solid chest.

"Mama" Bry called from beside me. He was sat on his bottom with his arms stuck up in the air, reaching for me.

"Hi boo" I cooed and bent down to lift him.

"Babe be careful" Liam voiced concernedly  from the couch. He hastily sat up and held Lacey's bottom in one hand.

"Li I'm good" I assured him with a breathless laugh. He had been very protective over me with this pregnancy. I believe he was over compensating from the last time, since he was not there when I had the miscarriage.

As I held Bryce in my hip, I went to open the door. "Hi Lou" I smiled and wrapped my free arm around him.

"Wouie" Bryce gurgled happily and outstretched his arms toward his uncle. I smiled at his inability to pronounce his L's as I handed him over.

"There's my little man" Louis cooed and happily welcomed him into his arms. Louis was one of the few people that Bryce loved. Beside me, I'd say he liked Louis the best- even better than Liam sometimes.