Chapter 36

HUGE THANKS TO rachel2244 FOR THE AMAZING COVER!!! It looks amazing and thank you so much!! Stay beautiful! Xx

Ariella's pov

"I can't believe it's only a month away" I exclaimed to Jo while I sat in her kitchen drinking coffee. "I feel like all we've done is plan for it, but I still have nothing done."

"Well that's not true," she began "Sierra has everything done that you need, the last part is just the cake tasting" she chuckled and winked my way.

"That should be easy" I smiled as k took another sip of my drink. "I just wish Liam was here."

"I know, it's hard" she admitted with a frown as she proceeded to stack the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher. "But he'll be home soon." I could tell she was only trying to cheer me up when she said this.

"Yeah, for his Bachelor party the night before" I let out an emotionless laugh. "Even then I won't get to see him because I think Perrie is throwing a bachelorette party for me" I said trying to prevent my smirk from playing on my lips.

"Perrie?" She questioned "as in Zayn's girl?" I nodded my head and wiped my lips with the napkin beside me. "I haven't seen her in ages" she exclaimed as she loaded another dish into the dishwasher.

"She's been on tour and busy with her third album," I informed him. "But I saw her when I took the kids out to London last month."

"Did you know?" She asked with a smile. "How is she doing?"

"Great, we went shopping with Court, Lottie and Ericka for the kids outfits and then everyone went out to dinner that night with the guys"

"Lottie went with you? And the kids?" I nodded to answer her questions. "But everyone there had dates, she was alone" Jo pouted feeling empathetic for her daughter.

"Harry didn't have a date" I said taking a sip of coffee hoping the conversation would change, quickly. She stopped reaching for the next dish to turn and look at me. Biting my lip, I nonchalantly took a long sip, hoping to avoid all eye contact.

"Ariella" she said in her warning voice. "What's going on with my baby girl?" She asked placing one hand on her hip.

"Nothing I'm fine" I replied cheekily biting back a smirk.

"My other baby girl" she clarified glaring at me playfully.

"Umm" I was trying to come up with something to say without misleading her. "Nothing yet" I said honestly. "They were just talking" I told her with a shrug as if it was no big deal.

"Ari" she said warningly trying to drag the information out of me.

"I promise!" I giggled. "I think they've expressed a little interest but Harry wouldn't try anything trust me."

"How do I know that?" she asked folding her arms across her chest.

"Because Liam there" I said confidently, having full trust in my fiancé that he'd watch out for my little sister figure, if I wasn't around. "And so is Louis!" I exclaimed. "He wouldn't let Harry do anything" I said putting much emphasis on the word anything.

"Well you've got a point there..." She said trailing off, pondering what it would be like if her daughter were to date Harry.

"And Jo," I began to stand up "the boys are always at my house when they're home, which means ninety percent of the time, I'll be there" I said with a smile. At this moment, Daisy ran into the room followed by Lottie who was carrying Lacy Mae.