Chapter 14

Ariella's pov

"But it's the only thing that fits me now" I whined sitting on the bed. It had been a few months and now Liam was ready to leave for tour. The guys were beyond excited because 5 seconds of summer would be accompanying them to play as their opening act.

Liam and I finally were able to work everything out with management. It turns out they told Liam to call off the engagement or abort the babies, but there was no way in hell that either of those options were possible. The contract was broken, but other promises were made about future albums, so in the end we made it out alive.

"Fine, but if I get cold and die, it's your fault" he said sternly but he was obviously kidding. I was wearing his favorite gray hoodies since none of my sweatshirts fit over my seven month pregnant stomach... Not that I would have given it to him anyway, but I'll use this excuse.

Usually I would joke back, but I wasn't in the mood. He was leaving for six months and I didn't know if I'd be able to see him before then. Plus, this time was different.

This was the first tour since the incident at the warehouse, so everyone was a little tense- especially me. I just feel like there is so much more on the line this time around, and if something were to happen it would have an even greater impact on so many more people.

Now, the 5sos boys were on tour, so that's four more of my closest friends on the line. Plus, the boys had picked up more fans and supporters since the incident, and with the 5sos boys, it was as if the whole world were fans of these bands.

I know I'm stretching on this one, but if something were to happen to Liam again, I would be left to raise two twins as a single mother. Just thinking about makes me stressed. My children would never know of the amazing dad they had and I would never get to have my wedding or my dream honeymoon.

"Babe" he snapped his fingers in front of my face. "You've been a little spacey lately, are you alright?" I just nodded and didn't make eye contact with him.

"Babe don't cry" he cooed sitting down next to me. Honestly, I didn't even realize I was crying until he said that. I used the sleeve of his sweatshirt to quickly dry my eyes. "Please tell me what's wrong" he knelt down between my legs and held my hands in his.

"I'm fine" I said unconvincingly. "I just- I-I you-" I was having trouble finding words to express how I was feeling, without pouring my hear and soul into him. "I don't know" I finalized.

"Yes you do" he brushed a tear away from my eyes.

"We have so much to lose now, I don't want anything to happen" the words came out with ease in a soft spoken tone. His expression changed instantly.

"I don't want you to worry about me" he began "I'm going to be fine. Last time was just a flute accident and the guys are in jail now, so there's nothing to be afraid of" at this point I was being selfish and I just didn't want him to leave me.

Of course I was worried about the boys getting hurt, but I also didn't want to be alone. This feeling was especially high this time because my due date was only two months away. Nobody knew, not even Liam, if he would be able to make it back to see the birth of his twins. If I'm being honest, I was scared of doing it alone. What if something went wrong? What if I lost the babies and he wasn't there? What if something happened to him or one of the guys?

"Please don't worry" he stood and kissed my lips. "I love you" he smiled and went back to pack his last minute items.

"I love you too" I said quietly but very sincerely. He flashed me a smile before grabbing a different sweatshirt sending a glare my way. I smirked and snuggled further into the sweatshirt as he playfully rolled his eyes.