Chapter 8

Ariella's pov

"Just drink it"

"I would love to but I can't" I said shrugging and trying to contain my smile.

"Oh yeah? Why not?" He challenged. I glanced at Liam who was smirking. I glanced at Niall and Zayn who were watching me intensely

"I'm pregnant" I countered with a smirk. Niall spit his beer out and Zayn nearly dropped the bottle. I watched Harry's face go from cocky to shocked then excited within three seconds.

"What?!" A grin broke out on his face and he stood me to my feet.

"We found out a few days ago" I laughed as he pulled me into a hug pulled back to look at my stomach.

"How far along?" Zayn asked after he and Niall kissed my cheek

"Four and a half months"

"Four and a half?!" They sounded astonished

"Remember how I was pregnant before the warehouse?" Liam tugged on the edge of my shirt, motioning me to sit on his lap again. He instinctively wrapped his arms around my stomach protectively at the mention of the warehouse.

"Yeah..." Niall responded uncomfortably because he thought the baby didn't make it.

"Well we just assumed that the baby didn't make it because of where I was-" Liam's arm wrapped tighter around me so I placed my hand over his to calm him. "-Hurt... But that wasn't true" their heads shot up in confusion and shock

"So the baby made it through... That?" Niall clarified and I nodded

"How is that even possible? Why didn't you know before now??" Harry asked and I shrugged

"Remember when you found my phone in the lobby of that hotel?" He nodded

"Yeah they were calling about Liam" he stated

"And didn't you tell me she had something else, important, to say?" He thought hard, and a light bulb went off because his face showed remembrance.

"Yeah! But I hung up because I was so excited to tell you" he laughed "They were calling about the baby too?"

"Yeah and when Courtney," I smiled at the thought of her with Louis now "wheeled me in for my surgery she said she had results but I didn't bother listening because well" I looked at Liam "I thought I only had four minutes left" I said quietly as I ran my hand through his soft quiffed hair.

"That's incredible"

"Does Louis know?"

"Yeah we had lunch at Jo's earlier and I told him and the girls" I saw Niall and Zayn whispering as I answered Harry's question. I cocked an eyebrow and they glanced at each other before locking eyes with Liam.

They stared at Liam and they seemed to be having a conversation... Without words. I glanced back and forth between them trying to figure out what was going on. Liam's squeezed my side and glared at Zayn. If looks could kill, Zayn would be six feet under.

"Li" I snapped my fingers in front of his face to shake him from his gaze. "What's going on with you guys?" there was a silence that followed so I attempted to get off Liam's lap, but he held my firmly in place

"We're just worried about what management is going to do. I scheduled a meeting tomorrow and I'm just nervous that's all. They can be unpredictable" he spat honestly. Now it was my turn to be silent.

"What's the worst that can happen?" I asked not really wanting the answer "actually don't tell me" I laughed lightly as did Harry Zayn and Niall. Liam remained silent, he was very distracted.