Chapter 18

Liam's pov

"Are we there yet?" Calum whined like a four year old.

"Do you see my house anywhere?" I remarked sarcastically

"Do you think she'll be surprised?" Harry asked nobody in particular

"Hell yeah" Niall responded enthusiastically

"Lottie said she's preoccupied picking everything out" Louis added as he read the incoming message from his sister.

"Where is the nursery going to be?" Zayn asked

"I don't know... She can choose" I said casually looking out the window.

"Make sure she doesn't choose the room next to yours or you won't get any sleep" Luke called from the backseat

"Not that they get much sleep anyway" Harry countered with a smirk on his face. The boys howled in laughter and playfully smacked my shoulder.

"Shut up" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes. My cheeks flushed a slight pink so I averted my attention to put the window so they wouldn't see.

"Here we-" Niall began to announce, but my door was open before he even stopped the car. I closed it behind me and ran up to the porch steps, the boys following close behind. The door opened and Johanna opened it, revealing herself and the twins. Shocked to see us, they let out a scream, which I'm sure would catch Ariella's attention.

"Girls are you okay?" I heard her voice from the top of the stairs.

"Ari come quick!" Daisy said excitedly, as she wrapped her arms around my hips and pulled me in for a hug.

"What happ-"

Ariellas pov

"Hi babe" Liam greeted and approached me. He bent down and kissed my lips hello in front of everyone. All I could do was stare up at him in shock.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile as I snuggled into his chest.

"We came home to help with the nursery"

"We" Harry scoffed, shaking his head. "This one has a broken hand and can't do much" he added, motioning to the black cast in Liam's hand. I shook my head recalling how he had punched the wall in anger.

"Exactly" Liam smiled, "so I'm going to take my fiancé out for lunch" he smirked, taking my hand and dragging me towards the door.

"Wait I have to change and I-"

"Nope you're perfect let's go" he interrupted me and pushed me out the door.

*

"I feel kinda bad for leaving them" I admitted as Liam and I walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand.

"Nah don't" Liam assured me. "It was their idea anyway" he informed me. I raised an eyebrow hoping he would elaborate. "When we find out we had a few days off, I knew I was going to come home, and they insisted on joint me so they could help out around the house."

I smiled, "they're cute" I admitted as we turned the corner.

I turned my head just in time to see a hooded figure raise his leg and before I had time to react, he collided his leg into my stomach. I gasped in pain and stumbled backwards, falling into Liam's arms. My arms clutched my swollen stomach, feeling an immense sense of pain.

"Ariella!" Liam panicked, setting me down and turning to see the hooded figure drive off in an unlicensed van.

Of course.

"Love are you alright?" His voice was strained and trembly, and I knew he was fearing the absolute worst right now. However all I could focus on was how much pain I was in. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I squirmed uncomfortably against the wall. Liam's voice seemed distant as he called to police, because I wasn't paying attention to him, or anything for that matter.

"Love you need to talk to me" he begged, placing one hand on my thigh, while the other stabilized himself against the brick building. I felt a warm fluid run down my inner thigh and I nearly threw up.

"Liam" I croaked, clutching my stomach painfully as tears streamed from my eyes. "It's time" I told him, as I wiped a tear away.

"T-time for what?" He asked worriedly, almost hoping he had heard me wrong.

"The babies are coming"

** this chapter was deleted so I rewrote it hastily and sloppily just so readers got the idea. I apologize if it it rushed and/or boring :(