Chapter 10

Legolas point of view.

Suddenly a white horse came in to the opening. The horse is not calming down so we are about to shoot it when the elleth screams.

- Stop! Do not shoot him!

I turn to her and see that she has freed herself from the guards. Two other grab her and push her down on her knees. But she keeps struggling, until one of the guards holds a knife against her throat. Then she looks up at me with begging eyes and says.

- Please! Nimdor does only want to protect me.

I trust this elleth, she saved my life, but I still don't know her and my father has to decide what's going to happen to her.

- Stop struggling and do as I say and no harm shall come to your horse.

- Let me calm him down and I will do as you command.

She quickly looks at the horse and then turns to me, her eyes plead for me to believe her. I nod in agreement and the guards holding her down let go. She slowly and carefully stands up and walks over to her horse. It finally stands completely still and just watches her approaching.

- Nimdor, please do as they say and everything will be fine.

She tells the horse and lets it nuzzle its nose in her shoulder before turning back to us.

- We should blindfold her my lord.

One of the guards says and with a nod from me they bring forth a bit of cloth. I take it and walk over to her and carefully bind it around her head, covering her eyes. There is something about her that draws me to her and it makes me want to protect her no matter what cost. So instead of letting one of the guards lead her, I do it myself so she won't come to any harm, on the way back to my fathers halls.