Chapter 47

🍃Legolas point of view🍃
I run over and kneel next to her. She is bleeding a lot from the cut. I immediately tear of a bit of cloth from my shirt and gently bind it around her neck. She is still crying. Then I grab her waist and help her to stand up, but she is nauseous and she loses her balance. I catch her before she hits the floor and lift her up. She's unconscious. I feel the rage mix with my worries about her. Why didn't I just believe her and she wouldn't have needed to go through this. I feel something touching my foot and turn around. It's the captain, he is choking on his own blood. Thranduil threw the dagger straight into his throat. He should not have a simple death. He should suffer like he has made Amarië suffer. I kick him hard in the face before turning around and walking to my father with her in my arms.
T: Take her to the healers. She will be fine Legolas.
He says comforting to me. But I'm not sure, she has lost a lot of blood and she is still bleeding a little from the wound on her forehead.
T: You better leave. I will take care of this.
And with a swing he draws two swords that were hidden under his robe. I turn to the door and pass him. The door slams behind, but I can hear the guards pleading for their life as I walk away.