Chapter 37

❤️️️Amariës point of view❤️
I loosen my hand from his and look away.
L: It's okay. You've been through a rough time.
He says softly. Taking my anger as embarrassment.
A: Why would I lie? Because I'm not confused. That's one thing I'm sure of.
I say without looking up at him in a pretty harsh tone.
L: I do not know, but it isn't the captain. That's one thing I'm sure of.
He answers getting slightly irritated. I stand up and turn my back to Legolas.
A: Why not the captain? What has he done to prove his loyalty?
Legolas is making me really angry. Why does he not listen. Before I've got captured he was willing to fight his own kin and now he does not even consider that I'm telling the truth. He stands up.
L: What are you trying to do? Are you trying to make me turn against my own kin once more? Or are you just playing with my heart?
He shouts to me. He is really mad at me now. I can feel his anger and hear his rage in his voice.
A: Playing with your heart! Is that what you think of me!
I shout back getting hurt. I turn around and face him.
A: Well if you believe that fine! But don't say I didn't warn you. I'm telling the truth and you choose if you want to listen too it or not.
I say before leaving him with his anger and painful words. But I don't really care, I'm just so angry right now.