Chapter 59

❤️Amariës point of view❤️
I once again stand in front of the dark wooden door. I slowly open it hoping Legolas is still here. The table looks just like we left it, but no sign of him. I walk further into the garden towards the little fountain. There on the ground leaning against a tree he sits. His head in his hands not looking up when I walk over to him. I kneel down next to him and put my hand on his head stroking his hair.
A: Legolas, I'm sorry I ran away like that.
I say low. He removes his hands from his face and looks at me. His eyes are red from crying and his cheeks are wet.
L: Amarië don't apologise for something that isn't your fault. If you don't love me than you shouldn't say yes.
He wispers with tears streaming down his face.
A: Yes!
I say with a steady and confident voice. He looks up confused at me. I sigh and take his face in my hands.
A: Yes, I will marry you.
L: Don't do it to make me feel better.
A: I'm not making it for you. I love you!
His eyes widen in surprise, but then a smile appears on his lips. I lean forward and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer.
L: Why did you run away earlier?
He asks when we part our lips from each other.

One more chapter to go🙊

Thank you so much for 8k reads!!!! I just write because it's fun and I'm obsessed with Legolas and Middle-earth. To see that so many people like it is truly amazing😍