Chapter 24

❤️Amariës point of view❤️
I lost my grip of time. Sometimes I hear someone in the distance, but the captain has put fabric around my mouth to keep me from screaming for help. So I can only do nothing except waiting for him to kill me. He will have no other choice. I know to much. A elf comes down with food and water every other day. Why give me food when he means to kill me? He has not told me anything about how his plans goes. Which makes me hope that it is not fulfilled jet. I hope with all my heart that Legolas is fine and alive. My eyes open and I slowly site up. There are bells ringing. I wonder what they mean.
Later I once again hear elves far away. I listen with full concentration and surprisingly they come closer. It sounds like they are three people. Two elves and something not less graceful. I hear how they open a door and throw in the third person in to a dungeon. Then I realise, if I can reach the door I might be able to throw myself at it. That would create a sound loud enough for them to hear me. I try to get up, but my hands and feet are still tied. As soon I manage to get up and try to jump forward the uneven floor makes me trip. I lift my head from the ground and listen. It's absolutely quiet and the elves are gone. Then someone is coming again and I try to get up, but fall once again. Soon I hear the elf stand outside my door. A key turns and the captain enters. He looks down at me on the floor.
C: I thought you might wanna know that we are going to war at night fall. It would be a shame if Legolas didn't return.
He stops and laughs.
C: Well if you don't have changed your mind about my deal?
I just look at him and slowly site up before spinning around and hit his legs with my legs and make him fall. He stands up with rage. He kicks me hard before turning around and leaving. I carefully crawl back to the back wall and try to not think of the pain and Legolas.