Chapter 39

❤️️️️Amariës point of view❤️
The following days I prepare for my departure. I wash and repair my clothes. Ask the armoury to sharpen my weapons even if I won't get them until I leave. And I avoid Legolas. I haven't told anybody that I'm leaving so he doesn't know about it. I will just be gone one day, well tomorrow. It's afternoon and I'm on my way to the library to study a map. When I meet the captain.
C: My lady, you seem to feel better than last time I met you. How are you?
He asks with a smile on his lips.
C: I have noticed that you avoid Legolas. Is everything okay between you two?
He says suspicious. I would love to hit his face and wash away that smirk from his lips. But that would give me a lot of trouble. So instead I stay calm and don't show any emotions.
A: I'm fine, thanks.
I answer short and cold. I'm about to pass him, but he grabs my arm and stops me. I look up at him angry. His eyes are black and full of hate. I freeze.
C: Leave us!
He commands my babysitter. The guard leaves straight away. I shiver because of fear.
C: I would like to talk too you private.
His tone is threatening and makes me realise how scared I am.
A: Let me go!
I scream in hope someone can hear me. I'm struggling as well, but he is to strong. He looks furious at me and grabs me harder before dragging me into the nearest room.