- H E L P -

"Shhhh," Rory pressed a finger to her lips, holding back laughter. Her and Juniper tiptoed across the carpet together, nearly toppling them over from their sheer amusement. Juniper crept over to the nightstand, rummaging through the doors as quietly as possible.

"You find it?" Rory whispered lowly, throwing a furtive glance at the beds behind them.

Juniper nodded, holding the camera aloft in triumph. Praise Godric for her brother's predictability and anal organization. It really came in handy at times like these. She carefully made her way back over to Rory, shadowy figure lit only by the moon and the stars. It was so dark that Juniper didn't see the pile of book strewn in front of her, and clumsy as she was, tripped over it. This sent the camera flying out of her hands, landing on the floor with a clatter. Damn Leo and his chronic messiness!

"Junie!" Rory hissed, as the boys shifted in their sleep. "They're going to wake up!"

Juniper shook her head, bending down to pick up the camera. "Nah," she murmured, her and Rory approaching the bedside, "they are conked out." Her and Rory giggled, "Just look at them."

Teddy and James were fast asleep in James' bed, cuddled together so closely it was hard to tell where one boy began and the other ended. During this week's movie night, they'd both fallen asleep, and Juniper and Rory couldn't help but take advantage of the opportunity to tease them. Teddy's face was buried in James's shoulder, blond curls falling over his forehead. James was snoring, as usual, his bedhead completely out of control. As usual. Not that Juniper could judge. Teddy had compared her to Medusa in the mornings more times than she could count, that or a porcupine.

Rory tilted her head, clasping her hands together, "They're so cute."

Juniper snickered, "Dorks." She snapped picture after picture. Her and Rory even posed for some of them, pointing the lens at their faces as they stuck out their tongues and cheesed for the camera. Their hushed giggles covered by their hands, finally running out of film. She linked arms with Rory, laying out the photos on the little round table near the windowsill.

"They're gonna kill us," Rory yawned. Her lids were droopy. It really was quite late. Or early. Nearly half past two.

She perused the images gleefully, "I know." Her green eyes gleamed in the starlight, "I'm really looking forward to it." Juniper picked the funniest photo of the bunch, engorging it, and then stuck it to the door with a charm. Her and Rory stood back and nodded, satisfied with their work. They padded back to their dorm room, collapsing in Rory's bed with a sigh.

Juniper pulled up the covers, tangled black hair spilling out on the white pillowcases. Rory kept her bed impressively clean. Now it was Juniper's turn to yawn, it had a been a long day...and night. But a good day and night. Juniper went to sleep smiling. Neither girl noticed that the bed on the far left was empty.

"JUNIE! WOOD!" The roar reverberated through Gryffindor tower, christening the morning louder than the cow's squall outside the window. Juniper and Rory's eyes flew open in a flash, the thunderous footsteps getting closer and closer. The girls looked to each other with wide eyes and shot out of bed. Obviously, the boys had seen their little surprise. And it sounded as though they were coming for them with the wrath of a thousand suns.

The door flew open with a crash, Teddy and James standing there murderously. "You are dead," Teddy and James growled. "Do you hear us? Dead." They lunged for Rory and Juniper, who bolted for the exit.

Rory and Juniper squealed, dodging the two boys, and careening down the stone staircase. Teddy and James followed them closely, taking the steps two at a time to catch up with them. They chased the girls in circles around the common room, leaping across couches and armchairs, and a few unsuspecting first years. They probably looked insane, the four of them. All in their pajamas, running around shrieking like toddlers.