ℂ𝕙.𝟛𝟚

"Han Jisung."

The cell room went quiet once the mafia boss walked in. Felix feared for Jisung, he hoped the boss wouldn't be so harsh on him.

"Finally, after a year of getting information about you and your filthy rich family. You don't know how long I've been dying to have you in my grasp!" The boss's laughter of joy echoes through the room.

"Creep much..." Jisung mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" He leaned down to Jisung's level who was huddled in the corner of the bed. "I know I'm a creep but if you want to keep that tongue of yours I suggest you shut your mouth." He gave a scowl, annoyed with the boy already.

Jisung would lean away from him but he was already against the wall, debating if he should kick him in the face.

"Now... you must be wondering if I'm going to sell you like the others and make so much profit off your body. Instead of going down that route why don't we make a deal instead." The boss crossed his arms, watching Jisung slowly look up.

"I won't sell you IF you hand over your father's company to me. One of the most successful companies in the country. Billions of won straight to my bank account." Jisung watched the hunger for money through the crazy in his eyes, the eagerness this man had.

"You're dumb if you think I'll give my dad's business to you, he worked hard to get where that business is today. Might be not the best father in the world but no way I'm giving it to someone like you!" Jisung snarled with a cold pair of eyes.

"You'd rather me sell you then give up that company?" He raised an eyebrow, couldn't believe how stubborn this kid was.

"Jisung he isn't kidding, he really will do what he threatens. I don't want you to be sold to some horrible person Sungs." Felix was at the fence, worried sick for his friend.

"Listen to the pest. You won't survive if I sell you. So many things could happen.." the boss came close to the younger and harshly grabbed him by his hair.

"They'll do such horrible things, they'll beat you if not done as told, use your body for pleasure without your consent, be sold multiple times for such an expensive boy you are, or if you don't satisfy them you're dead." He displayed a devilish evil grin, watching the boy in his hold tremble in fear.

"I'll give you some time to think, I'll be a bit nicer to you since you are my annoying nephew's boy. Don't take to long or you'll regret it." He threw Jisung on the and stormed out of the cell.

"Jisung! are you okay..?" Felix wished he wasn't separated from his good friend, wanting to help in anyway.

"I-I'm fine... I don't know what to do..." Jisung pulled his knees to his chest, confused, frustrated, and scared.

The next day Felix and Jisung were up against the fences talking. They caught up through the years, having a few laughs and even teasing but Jisung felt absolutely terrible for the freckled boy.

He noticed how unpleasant and sad it was to stay in these rooms they kept their prisoners in. No windows, no comfortable beds, barely given any food, and beaten half the time.

Jisung noticed many fresh and old bruises on Felix's skin. Even when their were bathroom's in their room, all their was a toilet and a sink.

Felix would tell Jisung they only let them shower every few weeks, and all they gave him was a bucket and a bar of soap.

Jisung found out many things about the mafia, things that made his blood boil and shivers down his spine at the thought.

"Out of all people I would've never expect you to be taken and put in this misery." Jisung gave sad eyes, remembering the good times they both had together in Australia.