10. Raise for a few months

In rural areas, it is often not easy to live alone and live alone. It is easy to be bullied.

Because of this, a woman or a pair of children looking for a husband's family, they love to find those brothers... Jiang boss is not married, if a person is separated, working from the ground, I am afraid that I can't eat even hot meals, I really need someone. Help a little.

And if he is assigned to the Zhao family's broken house, can he stay away from the Zhao family?

Zhao Jinge accepted the reason of Jiang Zhen. When he was eating porridge, he was very relieved. However, Jiang Zhen had been staring at him. He slowed down and urged him to go out more. This made him somewhat uncomfortable.

"If I have any troubles in the future, I will come to you." Jiang Zhen added a chicken leg to Zhao Jinge: "Come, take it."

"You don't need to give me a chicken leg." Zhao Jinge quickly refused. It is good to have some delicious porridge. He thought he was going to work hungry.

"I have been licking most of this chicken. What do you think of a chicken leg? And I don't have one? Eat it quickly." Jiang Zhen forced the chicken legs to Zhao Jinge's mouth, and then saw Zhao Jinge's whole person again. Stiffened.

Zhao Jinge still ate the chicken legs, and then Jiang Zhen gave him a chicken wing, saying that the chicken wings have no meat and they don't love it.

Zhao Jinge couldn't quit Jiang Zhen, who directly put the meat on his mouth. He could only eat the chicken wings again.

Jiang Zhen looked at the sweetness that Zhao Jinge had eaten. He even chewed the small bones in the chicken wings and ate his stomach. He was very good at eating another chicken leg.

The two men ate a pot of chicken porridge, although Zhao Jinge had tried hard not to eat the chicken shreds in the porridge when he was drinking porridge, but he ate a chicken leg with a winged chicken wings, but also had a belly. Oil and water.

Jiang Zhen was very satisfied that he could feed Zhao Jinge with so many things. He washed the crock and asked, "What else do you want to do?"

"I want to chop firewood." Zhao Jin said.

"I am with you." Jiang Zhendao.

"No need..." Zhao Jinge subconsciously refused, but what did Jiang Zhen want to do, and where did he refuse?

Using the knife that cuts the bones quickly to cut the wood, Jiang Zhen is reluctant, but he did not move the knife, but climbed to a camphor tree three or two times, then grabbed a branch and stepped hard with his foot... ...

Half of the trees here are camphor trees. The branches of this tree have always been very brittle. Jiang Zhen can easily break the branches, but it is not long before they get a lot of branches.

Zhao Jinge lowered his head and cut down the branches of Jiang Zhen while cutting the trees. The dead leaves of the trees on the tree were replaced by new leaves, and many fell on him.

Jiang Zhen looked at him with a high look. He saw the body line that was exposed because his clothes were tight after he bent down. Suddenly he was a bit dry and his movements stopped.

Zhao Jinge couldn't hear the movement. When he looked up, he saw Jiang Zhenzhen staring at himself. Inexplicably, he felt a fever on his face and was a little annoyed. How did he just eat the same porridge with Jiang Laos and let Jiang Laodao feed his chicken liver?

Zhao Jinge had already made himself a man. He usually did not eat a plate with other long-term workers. However, it seems that he is not the same as Jiang's boss.