145. Wen Ying Niang is pregnant

Wen Ming looks good and his temperament is not bad. When he was young, he accompanied the young master of the Wen family. Although he did not have a fame, his knowledge is still there.

After welcoming Wen Ying Niang, he came out to toast, and he looked like a pair of people. Many people in Hexing House had a good impression on him.

Zheng Yi also praised him a lot: "I see this smell is much better than that of Liao Qinghe. It is that he will gossip about Ying Niang and is willing to enter the country. It is really unexpected."

If it is him, it is impossible to go to the news.

However... I took a look at Jiang Zhen and thought that Jiang Zhen had done something similar to that of Wen Ming. Zheng Yi thought that this was quite good.

Although Wen Ying Niang married, but at least better than Zhao Jinge, the dowry is also rich.

"He likes to smell Ying Niang." Jiang Zhendao, looked at Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Jinge stunned and suddenly blessed the soul and understood the meaning of Jiang Zhen.

Wen Ming is fond of smelling Ying Ying Niang, Jiang Zhen... is like him.

Zhao Jinge is just like eating honey, and the honey is sweet in his heart.

At this time, Jiang Zhen was discussing with Chang Yi the long river salt field, and agreed to go to the former Hongjiang salt field tomorrow, and now look at the Changhe salt field.

Zheng Yi wants to help the Yang Daren deal with the salt field, and let the salt field produce salt as soon as possible. Jiang Zhen is going to build a dock on the ground that Zheng Yi left for him.

As a result, Jiang Zhen's money was not enough. Fortunately, he took over a big business – helping the Changhe Salt Field to transport salt. After that, the Qingfeng Building in Fucheng will also open...

Wen Ming intends to stay in Wen Jia, Jiang Zhen did not succeed in dig, but did not force it. The next day, he took Zhao Jinge and Zhao Mingzhu, followed Zheng Yi by boat to the beach.

A few months ago, there was a massive massacre at the seaside, and many people died. But this time, nothing has been seen here.

The bones of the dead people were rotted by the animals and eventually became the fertilizer of the earth. Apart from making the trees more and more lush, there was no trace left in this world.

Zhao Jinge is in, Jiang Zhen does not say the hardships at that time, but rather talked about some interesting things encountered here, such as someone who went to the beach to find shells that could be eaten, was accidentally besieged by crabs, and they fell asleep at night. I fell asleep and suddenly it rained, so I could only jump up and find a place to hide from the rain...

Zhao Jinge didn't smile, but couldn't help but his eyes were sour, but he restrained it and didn't show it.

Jiang Zhen said it was easy, but he could hear the hardships that Jiang Zhen had lived on this beach before. It was very cold. At that time, it was still very cold. Jiang Zhen was drowned by the rain. I don't know how uncomfortable it was.

"Jiang Zhen, you said before that you have a new method of salt making, what is it?" When he arrived at the Changhe Salt Field, Zheng Yi asked.

"Sun salt." Jiang Zhendao.

Jiang Zhen went to the beach before, knowing how the sun is dried, and then he will tell it in detail.

In fact, the salt is more pure, but the salt is really convenient. Moreover, the people do not mind a little bit of impurities - the official salt sold by the court before, even inside will be deliberately incorporated into the sand.