169. The foundation of the foreigners (on)

The Chinese emperor's enthronement ceremony and the Prime Minister's inauguration ceremony were held together. It was very simple.

Jiang Zhen didn't know how the emperor of Daqi gotten into the throne, his own words... Now they have no money, there is absolutely no need to do it.

Of course, to be safe, this is for sure.

After Jiang Zhen laid the Toyo, the vast majority of the people did not want to rebel under his Huairou policy, but An An lived with him steadily, but in Toyo, there have been people who resisted him.

Most of these people are descendants or former men of the Eastern aristocrats who had the opportunity to receive education, and the relatives of the Dongyang people who were killed by the party where Jiang Zhen was in the war. They have failed, but they are lurking beside them. Reinstatement...

These people have not become a big climate, and after a few decades, it is estimated that they will no longer exist, but now, they still have to be defensive.

The day before the inauguration ceremony, Jiang Zhen and his family had a meal together, and then Zhao Jinge returned to the room.

He is now in his forties, and his life in these years has inevitably left a mark of wind and frost on his face. He even has a few white hair on his head, but because he always pays attention to his body, he also pays attention. For the sake of exercise, his figure is still very good, and there are not a few pieces of eight abs.

It is Zhao Jinge, and the eight packs are almost turned into one piece.

In the past few years, Jiang Zhen has been fighting everywhere. Zhao Jinge has taken some women and double children to sit in the back of the town to deal with various government affairs... even if he did not stop exercising, the intensity of exercise is not enough for him to keep his muscles. of.

However, his appearance is much better than Jiang Zhen.

He sat in the back of the town and did not need to go to the rain in the wind. Although the conditions are not enough for him to enjoy all kinds of luxury, but at least there is no shortage of food and clothing, long-term high position, and his temperament is getting better and better. ......

Today's Zhao Jinge, it seems to be up to thirty years old.

Jiang Zhen liked Zhao Jinge like this, just like it.

Zhao Jinge used to have his appetite before, and now he has a short hair, and he has replaced what he has done. It is completely different from Daqi's robes in modern military uniforms...

Every time Jiang Zhen saw Zhao Jinge buckle the clothes in a neat way to handle the appearance of government affairs, he wanted to tear his clothes.

It's a pity that these years have been snoring. The two have gathered together and lost. The number of times he pulled off Zhao Jinge's clothes is not so much...

Of course, this evening, he will be able to pull it back.

Jiang Zhen did not hesitate to tear Zhao Jinge's clothes apart, and then pressed up...

Downstairs, Zhao Mingzhu Zhao Chengyu and Zhao Fugui couple, after eating the meal, is eating fruit.

Zhao Mingzhu has now fifteen, she has grown into a slim girl, although the head is a bit high, the skin is a little black because of the time, but it is absolutely beautiful, after all, whether it is Zhao Jinge or Jiang Zhen, the five senses are good. .

In contrast, Zhao Chengyu is a bit chilly... Of course, this is not to say that he looks unsightly. It is really that he is drawing recently, so the whole person looks like a bamboo s...