41. Jiang Zhenlai grabbed relatives

Li Jiajin, a child, came to the door with a forced marriage idea - Li Zugen took the child to live in Zhao, so Zhao Jinge did not want to marry, but also must marry!

If Zhao Jia beats people... Zhao's people hurt people, it's Zhao's loss, they can still catch people to pay compensation, if this Zhao family can't give compensation...but don't pay Zhao Jinge to them. ?

The poor mountains and the bad waters come out to the people. This is a big truth. Because people are poor and they go out of their way, that is what they can do.

This time, the Li family planned to make a face.

He Xicun's family has a good life all over the place. Therefore, the behavior of these people in Li's family seems to be a shameless thing, but Li's family is shameless, but Zhao Jinge can't find a better choice than Li's family. And, this Li family came over every day, don't say anything else, at least sincerity is enough, I really want Zhao Jinge.

What's more, the two have already booked a relative.

The countryman always believed in persuasion and did not persuade, and saw the four dolls a bite, a person in Hexi Village would persuade Zhao Jinge to agree.

As for the double children like Zhao Jinge, they look like a man who is still older. If you marry someone, you may not be able to come out. It is not bad for a few children.

That's right, just as He Jingpo once said that Zhao Jinge is not expected to be born, there are many people in Hexi Village who think so.

Although the pregnancy has not affected fertility, but this Zhao Jinge... Double children are more difficult than women. As a result, he is not like a pair of children. At first glance, it is a man... Can he really be born?

"Golden brother, these dolls cry for a while, you take them to wash your face first."

"If you have something to say."

"I see this Li Zugen is still very sincere."

......

The villagers all urged Zhao Jinge, Li Zugen said: "Golden brother, I used to be too confusing, I don't know if you are good, I will change, I will be good to you in the future."

That is to say, but when Li Zugen looked at Zhao Jinge, he couldn't hide his heart's disappointment and his eyes were dodging.

"Mother..." The two children are called two small ones. The two of them are sincere and sincere. Xu has lived in the landlord's house for several years. They have never seen their mothers in their young age. Not deep, recently Grandma said that she would be able to live a good life after she went back to the house, and they actively recognized her mother.

If it was before, Zhao Jinge would definitely pull the two children away, and then emphasize that they are not their mother, but this time...

Watching Jiang Zhen approach, Zhao Jinge is somewhat fascinated.

Li Zugen saw that he was not as repulsive as before, but only when he softened, he said that Zhao Jinge could not marry and be old and ugly. Someone would have to be good, and certainly would not refuse him...

"Golden brother..." Li Zugen had to catch Zhao Jinge's hand again. The result was not waiting for him to meet Zhao Jinge. His hand suddenly hurt and the bones seemed to be interrupted.

"Ah!" Li Zugen screamed with his own hand and wondered what had happened.

The result was not waiting for him to figure out the situation, and he was smashed by the collar, and at the same time he was confronted with a fierce face.