83. Grab the money

Zheng Yi has stopped the boat here and has not gone, but also helpless.

Before the battle with the otter, there were more guards on the main ship, so it was not too big to stop the leeches, but the other ships were different.

At that time, many otters climbed onto those ships. After fighting, the four ships except the main ship were reduced by at least one-third. Many people were injured and frightened, and they became so scared that the manpower was not enough.

Zheng Yi wants to leave the ship immediately after the end of the battle. At least one of the big ships has to be abandoned. But this time, the otters have lost a lot of people. How can they lose the goods?

He is a businessman in the end, he is going to make money.

In desperation, Zheng Yi can only repair a day, and then re-arranged the manpower. At the same time, he can also let the men on the shore bury the dead on the ship and let the wounded rest well.

Zheng Yi has already made some arrangements, and some of the guards have temporarily served as sailors. I intend to continue the journey this afternoon. I did not expect that this time, Jiang Zhen actually made such a request.

"Are you sure?" Zheng Yi asked, the number of those otters is large, and it is ok, if Jiang Zhen is not sure, he will go...

If Jiang Zhen has a problem, his next trip, I am afraid it will not go.

"Yes." Jiang Zhen said with certainty that the otters were brought together by the displaced people after the drought. Although there are so few powerful people in them, they are just brave, so long as they are ready. It seems to him that it is not difficult to win such a group of water bottles.

Before Jiang Zhen thought about it, he must not be able to put Zhao Jinge in danger in the future. If he wants to do this, he can't think of avoiding all the dangers, but he should think about becoming stronger.

Only when he becomes stronger, the person in his hand becomes stronger, and he can not be afraid of danger.

If you want to become stronger, you must practice.

Those otters have just lost, the daggers have been killed, and now it is estimated to be chaotic... Is there a better practice in this world than them?

Jiang Zhen did not take advantage of Zheng Yi and directly said his intentions.

"Jiang Zhen, if you go to the army, you will be able to become a singer with less wins." Zheng Yijing admired.

"Zheng Shao, if I go to the army, maybe it will be a small soldier to die." Jiang Zhendao, this year, how easy is it to promote?

Moreover, he is now relying on the experience of bringing troops in modern times, and he is in modern times... at most, he has brought over a hundred people.

It would be fine for him to train a strange soldier, but if he wanted him to bring a million troops... he would not be able to bring it.

Zheng Yi also knows that it is difficult to promote in the army without power and no power. He smiled and said: "I can wait here for you for a few days, but there is a request."

"Zheng Shao said." Jiang Zhendao.

"You bring Lu Da, and then choose a few of his men to go and help me practice them." Zheng Yidao. Zheng Yi used to think that Lu Da and Lu Da's men were already powerful enough. Now they compare with Jiang Zhen's and Jiang Zhen's people, but they feel that they are all shortcomings everywhere.

When he spent money to ask Jiang Zhen to join his team in the north, although he attached importance to Jiang Zhen, Jiang Zhen was actually similar to Lu Da.