29. Five ducklings

Jiang Chengxiang was following himself, Jiang Zhen was also discovered, and seeing Jiang Chengxiang's face ugly, he was in a good mood.

Jiang's two younger brothers, Jiang Chengcai, was the first to be born after Jiang's returning to the army, and she was not able to love Jiang Chengcai. She personally took it and asked what to give.

Because of this, Jiang Chengcai is lazy and does nothing. He used to scream and drink Jiang's boss and did not take Jiang's boss seriously. However, his practice did not make Jiang Lao mostly sad. After all, Jiang Laoda is Used to being treated like this.

Jiang Chengxiang is not the same.

Jiang Laotai did not have two children. After he gave birth to Jiang Chengxiang, he handed Jiang Chengxiang to Jiang Laos. Jiang Laoda had never been close to him. He didn't like this younger brother naturally, and he did his best when he took it.

Although Jiang was eight years old at the time, he was extremely thin because of malnutrition. Even so, he gave Jiang Chengxiang a diaper for feeding. He did it very seriously and did a good job. Jiang Chengxiang slept with him. As long as he snorted a few times at night, he would get up and hold Jiang Chengxiang to pee even if he was cold again. This matter has always been done by Jiang Chengxiang forty-five years old.

He and Jiang Chengxiang are almost inseparable. They go out to cut the pig grass. He will also carry Jiang Chengxiang on his back and take it with him. He is afraid that Jiang Chengxiang will be hungry when he is away from his sight.

Because of this, Jiang Chengxiang was the closest to Chiang Kai-shek when he was young. He saw that Jiang Laoda would let Jiang Laoda hold it, and Jiang Laoda, because his brother's closeness, likes this younger brother more and more, as long as his brother is happy, let him do it. Everything is willing.

Jiang Chengxiang was close to Jiang Boss. This made Jiang Laotai and Jiang Tuhu not so much like Jiang Chengcai. When Jiang Chengxiang was still young, he did not find this. He was a little bigger, but he felt it.

Jiang Chengcai followed Jiang Laotai, and did not use any work. The spoiled Jiang Laotai would put delicious food in his mouth. He followed Jiang's boss but he did not have such treatment. When Jiang Xiaomei was born, Jiang Laotai I can't even take care of him.

When Jiang Chengxiang was playing at home, Jiang Laoda took him to cut the pig grass. When Jiang Chengxiang was playing with people, he wanted to look at the basin for the Jiang Laoda who was washing clothes. When Jiang Chengxiang got the snacks given by Jiang Laotai. ... Jiang boss can only pick a few mulberry to give him a sweet mouth.

Jiang Chengxiang began to get close to Jiang Laotai and tried to get the attention of Jiang Laotai.

He is understandable to do so. Although Jiang Laos is sad, he will not stop. After all, Jiang's own heart is also trying to get close to his mother, but Jiang Chengxiang, he actually stepped on Jiang's boss to sell Chiang's old lady.

Deliberately wet bed ran to talk with Jiang Laotai, saying that Jiang Laoda refused to take the urine, and cheated Jiang Laotai that Jiang Laoda beat him and gave him the things he did not want to eat. He turned his head and told Jiang Laotai that Jiang Laoda had robbed him. food......

Jiang Laotai didn't like Jiang's boss. Naturally, she also believed in Jiang Chengxiang. Because she felt that Jiang Chengxiang had suffered, she later became better and better for Jiang Chengxiang. When Jiang Chengxiang later had a good future, she passed Chiang in her heart. Going to become a talent.

What about Jiang boss? Every time Jiang Chengxiang ran to find Jiang Laotai crying, he had to fight a fight. He was so easy to live with the children everywhere in the village, so he was beaten to the ground.