38. Tiong and fishing village

Zhao Liu gave a pleasant surprise, but soon smiled awkwardly.

She feels that... the possibility of a matchmaker coming to their home is more likely than a matchmaker to give Zhao Jinge a kiss.

"Yeah, someone wants to raise a kiss with your family," said Zhao Liu.

"Really?" Zhao Liu asked in disbelief. Why didn't she think that after she was disappointed for several years, someone would ask Zhao Jinge to kiss her.

"Of course it is true." He Media said.

Keeping on his own hands, Zhao Liu's smile on his face could not be covered: "Who is it? What is the situation at home? Is it for the squatter, or is it for Jin Geer?" She asked later I can't help but feel a little blushing. In this case, I am afraid that no one is willing to enter.

Sure enough, He Jingpo quickly said: "The family wants to smash the gold brother."

Zhao Liu was somewhat lost, but still asked: "What is the situation with their family?" Although she would like to tell Zhao Jinge a marriage, but if the man is too bad, she is not happy.

"The man at that family is two years older than Jin Geer. The family is OK. The former wife has left four children..." He Jingpo looked at Zhao Liu, and she saw Zhao Liu's brow wrinkled. When I got up, I couldn't help but grin.

In the case of Zhao Jinge, some people are willing to marry him. They should burn high incense. When Zhao Fugui and his wife are a treasure, she told Zhao Jinge that she had to give a coward to fill the house. These two people are still not happy.

"There are four children in front..." Zhao Liu heard this, and he was somewhat unhappy. It was not easy for her family to give so many children to her mother.

"These children are still small, so they can grow up and wait for them to grow up, and they are not bad with their own children." He Media said.

Zhao Liu is still somewhat reluctant, but think about the situation of Zhao Jinge, and endured.

Okay... is that person not old enough?

"Which is it?" Zhao Liu asked.

"It is Li Zugen of Lijia Village..."

"No, this person is absolutely impossible!" Zhao Liushi heard the three words of Li Zugen, it will be fired. The guy's own wife ran away, leaving a mess, and wanted Jin Geer to take over, and that was too beautiful!

Not to mention anything else, the four sons are not affordable for the average person! Four sons, even if people have found a wife who is not dowry, how much does it cost to have so many people build a house to make a banquet? What's more, is there a dowry in this world?

What's more, Zhao Liu has always hated the Li family. It was obvious that Li's family had to ask for a relative, but later they took them to another point... If Zhao Jinge did not contact the Li Zugen, they chose him. Another family set early, which is now twenty-five, and still can't marry?

"Zhao's, this Li Shugen is not bad, people can now have seven or eighty of the cash in hand..." He Jingpo persuaded.

"No, anyway, this person can't! You give me out!" Zhao Liu fired.

After I finished speaking, I thought that I might have to rely on the matchmaker to say goodbye. Her face was alleviated again: "He Big Sister, I have a bad temper, I can't help it... It's just that Li's family really can't, that's what I promised. I am sure that I am not willing to be rich... you will help find another person."

He Jingpo's face was also very bad at this time. She frowned and looked at Zhao Liu's eyes and sneered: "Is this person looking for someone so good to find out? Your family Zhao Jinge looks like a man, you think Which man would want to marry this? Not to mention his body, at first glance, he knows that it is not good to raise and raise, and he is still young..."