34. Send a rabbit

It didn't rain that day. After Jiang Zhen had fed Zhao Jinge, he went out again and wandered around. It was also his luck, and he even saw a hare.

The gray hare of the hare was very alert. After seeing Jiang Zhen, he fled quickly. Jiang Zhen saw it and rushed up.

He alone, of course, can't catch a rabbit, but with Jiang Zhen's eyesight, it is not difficult to find its nest along the trail that the rabbit ran.

Even, it has been raining for a few days before, and the soil on the ground is particularly moist and soft, leaving the footprints a blessing, and it is very, very simple.

After a short while, Jiang Zhen found an inconspicuous hole next to Tian Hao. After that, he found another hole in the nearby mulberry.

In the three caves of Rex Rabbit, wild rabbits usually have several holes, and as long as each hole is found, it is very simple to catch it.

After a while, Jiang Zhen blocked all the caves that had been blocked, leaving only one hole for them to escape. At this hole, he also found firewood at the hole...

Not long after, Jiang Zhen grabbed the two rabbits who had been smoked and could not stay in the cave and had to run out.

Take the straw from the back and tie it to the rabbit's foot. Jiang Zhen carried them to the house and walked for a while. He changed another road and planned to send one to Zhao Jinge.

He gave Zhao Jinge meat every day. Zhao Jinge's parents didn't have to eat. Zhao Jinge has always been very embarrassed. This time, there are two rabbits, who always want to taste the old wife's mother.

When he came back to Zhao Jinge's work, Jiang Zhen gave Zhao Jinge a wink.

Of course, Zhao Jinge did not feel "fairy" on the black face, only knowing that Jiang Zhen gave his own eyes, that is, he asked him to go to the woods to talk.

Zhao Jinge once again did what he should not do according to the education he received - drilling the woods and meeting people.

"You keep this rabbit, salted, you can keep it for the New Year." Listening to Jiang Zhen said that he would give himself a rabbit, Zhao Jinge quickly refused.

"You hold it, eat it now." Jiang Zhen gave Zhao Jinge hard: "You are very busy with spring farming, you have to eat a good point, let you eat better, or else he can't eat." "

"I am taking your things..." Zhao Jinge was very embarrassed.

"When you are all mine, what are you polite?" Jiang Zhen smiled.

Zhao Jinge stunned and thought about Jiang Zhen's words. Jiang Zhen said that he is his later... This is the hope that he will marry in the future?

At the beginning of contact with Jiang Zhen, Zhao Jinge was the idea of ​​letting Jiang Zhen enter his home. After all, Jiang Zhen did not have anything at all. He also saved Jiang Zhen's life, but these days...

These days, Jiang Zhen gave him food every day, and he fed him fat. He got the benefit. Jiang Zhen looked at it again and he couldn't say it if Jiang Zhen entered it.

Moreover, his parents are not really looking for someone to enter his home.

If his family is rich, his parents may not be willing to give family business to others, but now their family is poor and white, he is married, his parents must be willing, just one thing, even if he marries, he must bring Take care of your parents and give them a pension.

I thought about Jiang Zhen's reason that I didn't want to be envious, and I was so good to myself. Zhao Jin's heart would be more relaxed, and Jiang Zhen's rabbit would not feel anything.