19. Continue to get started

"Big Brother?" Seeing Jiang Zhen, who was carrying a fish, Jiang Chengxiang screamed indefinitely, and his face was surprised.

The next day, he met Jiang Zhen's temper, but he didn't take it seriously, but now he can see... his big brother is like a person.

Jiang Chengxiang saw that Jiang Zhen's first sight was a surprise, and the second one was disgusted—he was wearing his clothes on his big brother.

Before, he listened to Jiang Buthu and said that his big brother moved to his house to live. I didn't expect this person to wear his own clothes. Jiang Chengxiang did not like other people to move his things. He was disgusted with Jiang Zhen for a time. .

"Chengxiang, this is your big brother." Jiang Chengxiang's man dressed up in the servant's side, looked at Jiang Zhen with a smile.

This person is called Yang Jiang, and it is indeed a servant.

The servitude of Hecheng County is basically passed down from generation to generation. When the blasphemy is not done, it is done by the son. Because of the errands, it can be used to get some oil and water. It's good, and often it's quite a few generations.

But this Yangjiang is different. He loves to gamble. He has a lot of money at home. He always loses his money. His life is very bad. Because of this, Jiang Chengxiang asked him to help scare people. He was willing to come. By the way, you can get some extra money.

"Yeah, this is my big brother." Jiang Chengxiang said, and looked at Jiang Zhen: "Big Brother, you go home with us." Jiang Butcher Jiang Laotai will make things big after being affected by Jiang Zhen's grievances. When the trouble came, Jiang Chengxiang did not want to do this. He did not want the villagers to read jokes.

Jiang Zhen looked at Jiang Chengxiang and looked at the servant's side around him. His brow wrinkled.

He faintly felt that something was wrong.

Although he has done a lot of things during these days, he is not too much. In fact, there are more people in the country than he has done too much.

Drinking gambling money to defeat the family and to beat his wife, do not want to raise the old man to drive the old man out of the house to let himself die, all day stealing chickens and dogs to harm the neighbors... Hexi Village and the village near Hexi Village, worse than him More people have gone.

For such people, everyone will talk about a few sentences at most. Even because these people are mostly murderous and dare not offend them, Jiang Zhen will not converge at all, but now... Jiang Chengxiang is looking for a servant to do what he wants. ?

Jiang Zhen looked at Jiang Chengxiang with some defense and slowly relaxed. The soldiers came to block the water and cover the land. Everyone came, and he did not have to hide.

Holding a fish in one hand and holding a bamboo pole in one hand, Jiang Zhen fell far behind Jiang Chengxiang and Yang Jiang and went to the Jiang family.

"You big brother, it seems that it is not easy to provoke." Yang Jiang and Jiang Chengxiang rely very close, facing Jiang Chengxiang.

"It's just a muddy leg. If you are a big brother, you will be able to take him." Jiang Chengxiang complimented Yang Jiang.

"That is." Yang Jiang was smug, and said: "The roast chicken was very delicious yesterday."

"Yangda, let's go eat this evening!" Jiang Chengxiang immediately said that there is a chicken shop in Hecheng County. The chicken is first fried in the oil and then fired with special halogen. Out of it, the taste is particularly cheap and not cheap, but he has always been willing to spend money when he has a good relationship with people, but it does not hurt.