91. The goods are sold out

When Zhao Jinge heard that there was nothing, he continued to practice the word.

Jiang Zhen and Hu Dafu discussed the matter there, and it is estimated that it has nothing to do with him.

Zhao Jinge can still sit still, but Jiang Zhen can't sit still. Don't look at his seriousness. In fact, he has already begun to think about various things that are not serious.

"Hu Dafu, I am fine tomorrow, what else do you want to know, I will tell you tomorrow, I will go back now." Jiang Zhendao, pulled up Zhao Jinge.

"Oh..." Hu Dafu pulled his beard: "Okay."

What else can he do? Even if he stopped the man now, let Jiang Zhen take Zhao Jinge away, then Jiang Zhen's mind will not be on him!

Wait, this is strange... He doesn't need Jiang Zhen's mind to be on himself, as long as Jiang Zhenduo and him say something about healing.

In fact, suturing the wound, Jiang Zhen did talk about it, but he chatted with Jiang Zhen. Occasionally, Jiang Zhen said one or two sentences, it is always very reasonable...

Now, he can't wait to dig up all the medical knowledge that Jiang Zhen knows.

After Zhao Jinge was pulled out by Jiang Zhen, he was annoyed: "The ink and paper donated by Hu Dafu forgot to take it." There is still an hour from the darkness. He goes back with those things, and can still practice the words. .

"You won't have time to use them when you wait." Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge seriously and looked at Zhao Jinge up and down.

"What's wrong?" Zhao Jinge is somewhat puzzled.

"Hu Dafu just told me one thing." Jiang Zhen's expression is still somewhat serious.

When Zhao Jinge saw him like this, he couldn't help but worry about it. Did Hu Dafu say something important now? Is it related to him?

Zhao Jinge was very worried, and then he heard Jiang Zhendao: "Hu Dafu said, you are in good health and your sexual affairs are not harmful."

What is the house? Zhao Jinge is somewhat puzzled.

"So go back soon, don't waste time." Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge's hand and used his fingers to scratch his hand in Zhao Jinge's palm.

Zhao Jinge's face suddenly became red. He didn't understand the words "Wang Shi" of Wen Hao at first, but this time, Jiang Zhen had already hinted that it was obvious.

This this......

Jiang Zhen went to ask this? !

What is this good to ask? !

For the people in Hexi Village, it is normal to have a child with a child. No one will go to see the doctor, and no one will pay attention to this as Jiang Zhen.

There are also some sayings such as the fact that children who can't eat rabbits or who give birth to a child will have a wide mouth.

Even because of the feeling that pregnancy is a private matter of their own, it is not easy to publicize, the women in the village, sometimes they have to wait until their stomachs are big, and others know that they have children.

Not only that, but the pregnant women are still working.

Therefore, Zhao Jinge has always felt that it is normal to be pregnant but to have a normal child, but there is nothing to worry about.

He saw that other people were pregnant and still had a house with their own men. They also felt that they were fighting every night.

If Jiang Zhen even said that the bed had been said before, he would not promise to not do that...