5. Don't bother me.

Jiang Zhen rested in the house. Outside, the Jiang family had already seen the new wife.

The Jiangnan style is very prosperous, and there are so many people studying, so that it is extremely difficult to test people. Jiang Laosan's newlywed wife, Zhu Shi, is a daughter of a scholar. Her father, Zhu Xiucai, is still expected to be admitted to the school. Because of this, the Chiang family is very valued for the marriage, not only has a large amount of money to marry her, this time Still some hold her.

But even so, Zhu is still not very happy.

Last night, she was in the bridal chamber night, and she was trying to talk to her husband. It was noisy outside, and her mother-in-law was like a shrew who kept insulting her uncle...

Even if her big son is sick and can't talk and do things, her mother-in-law is really losing her face.

After licking his mouth, Zhu first looked down on Jiang Laotai, but he never showed it on the surface, and he still looked warm and courteous.

"Shufen I made sugar eggs for you, eat fast." Jiang Laotai put a bowl in front of Zhu Xiufen, the bowl is filled with two boiled poached eggs in brown sugar water.

On the first day of Jiang's daughter-in-law Huang Min's marriage to Jiang's family, she got up early in the morning to help Jiang Laotai cook, but she did not eat sugary eggs. Now she can't help but see her brother's wife's treatment. But did not pay attention, but also greeted Zhu Shufen to eat meat, but also once again blamed Jiang Zhen: "The day I killed that day, I even smashed the table, a table of good food fell on the ground, I can only wash and re-cooked..."

Zhu Shufen wanted to stretch the chopsticks and eat the chicken. When I heard this, I took the chopsticks back. Yesterday, her mother-in-law had been stunned for a long time. She also learned about the ins and outs. She thought that the things on the table were actually picked up on the ground, and they disappeared. appetite.

Zhu Shufen didn't want to go to eat the things on the table. She used chopsticks to clip the eggs in her bowl. At the same time, she picked out a lot of dissatisfaction again. This syrup egg sugar was put less, not sweet enough, as for the eggs...

Zhu Shufen bite down, the uncooked egg yolks flowed out, and her face changed: "How is this egg not cooked? I said before, I like to eat cooked."

Zhu Shufen and Jiang Chengxiang knew each other before marriage. Jiang Chengxiang would give her some things from time to time. At that time, she sent boiled eggs. Once the eggs sent by Jiang Chengxiang were not cooked, she and Jiang Chengxiang said that they did not like to eat half-baked eggs.

After that, the eggs sent by Jiang Chengxiang were all cooked, but how can I still give her such eggs today?

"The heart of the egg is better to eat." Jiang Laotai said, the third child told her that his wife and children should eat all-cooked eggs, but the poached eggs should be cooked fully and not use more firewood, so she looked almost. The bowl is ready.

What's more, the egg is obviously better to eat, Jiang Xiaomei likes to eat uncooked eggs, and occasionally can eat an egg, have to wait for her to cook, put it on the steamer, and then steam it through the back. Half cooked.

Zhu Shufen pushed the bowl on her hand to Jiang Chengxiang, and refused to eat the sugar egg.

Mrs. Jiang saw that this scene was awkward and somewhat dissatisfied, but she still said: "You don't like this kind of Shufen, wait for me to cook boiled eggs, definitely cook."

"Eggs, eggs!" Jiang Yuanwen, the only grandson of the Jiang family, knocked his bowl with a spoon and wanted to eat it with Jiang Laotai.

"Our family Yuanwen must also have eggs to eat, rest assured." Jiang Laotai has always hurt his grandson.