139. Mrs. Liao Ying Niang

Jiang Zhen frowned and looked at the crying women in front of him. He was trying to figure out what was going on. He saw a horse coming out from the corner.

On the horse was a beautiful woman in red, holding a whip in her hand, and the group of crying women ran away.

That horse is not tall, but it is a horse. If it is hit by such a horse, it will not be dead.

The young women were screaming, and the young woman's legs were soft and fell to the ground.

Seeing that the horse's horseshoe was trampled on the young woman, the red woman pulled the reins and let the horse stop.

She obviously didn't plan to hurt the horse, but other...

The woman in red waved her hand and the whip on her hand went to the young woman's face.

"Madam! Don't!" A screaming, stopped in front of the young woman, slammed a whip.

It's already spring, and the weather is getting warmer. It's not so much to wear. It's been a whip. Her body is so bloody, the tip of the whip wipes her hand and draws a hand on her hand. Awkward scars.

This was hurt, but she was not so sad, but it showed the expression of the rest of her life. Fortunately, this whip hit her. If she was drawn on Miss Lu, she would take Miss Lu, she was afraid that only A dead end.

However, she just breathed a sigh of relief, and then she exclaimed again - the woman in red, actually raised the whip in her hand.

The red woman was again whipped to the young woman who was being guarded by us, and this time, the whip fell on another cockroach.

"Ying Niang! Stop!" At this moment, a group of people came out from the corner. The first one was a group of people dressed in costumes. The back was followed by a scholar who was wearing a 20-year-old. It looks very good, and before that, he shouted.

Hearing the scholar's ​​words, the red woman's brow was picking up, but her face was suffocating, and the whip on her hand was faster.

The young woman was blocked by us, and there was nothing wrong with it. Those who were screaming with their hands were screaming and screaming: "Mrs.

"Ying Niang, can you not be so vicious!" The man said again.

"Vulgar?" The woman in red sneered a sneer: "Well, Liao Qinghe, I will show you a vicious one!"

Said, the woman in red raised her hand and the whip pulled down heavily...

Jiang Zhen stretched out the hand of the woman in red, and when she turned it, she unloaded the force on her hand. She reached out and took the whip on her hand.

"What do you want to do?" The woman in red looked at Jiang Zhen angrily. The man before, but gratefully looked at Jiang Zhen: "Thank you for your help!"

Jiang Zhen ignored the man, but looked at the woman in red with disapproval. "You just said that you can kill people. These beggars, you should not have a big enemy."

"They protect the woman, they **** it!" said the red woman.

At this time, Jiang Zhen was able to see the appearance of this red woman. She was about twenty-seven years old, sweating on her head, and her jewellery clothes were a little messy. I was afraid that I had been entangled with people for a while, but now she is sitting and trembled and seems to be enduring great anger.

"This woman has a big enemy of life and death?" asked Jiang Zhen.

The woman in red was stunned and immediately looked at Jiang Zhen with angrily: "What is this with you? Who are you? Why are you so busy?!"