146. The rumors of Fucheng

Wen Ying Niang did not faint, but almost fainted, and this is a shock to her.

Her body has been very good, this time she almost fainted...

Wen Ying Niang was very reluctant, and she refused to be angry with the lady. Instead, she quickly let herself go to the room where the son-in-law took a break, and urged her to find a doctor.

She has just had a few days of comfort, but she doesn't want to die.

At the same time, Zheng Yi prepared a garden for the female priest to relax in the Qingfeng Building. In this garden, she also raised a female doctor.

In Daqi, there have always been female doctors. After all, there are many problems for women. It is not good to look for a male doctor. Zheng Yi is holding such a female doctor in the garden, in order to attract those rich people in Hexing. The home is coming over.

Many women and children will have some problems after they have given birth. They are embarrassed to go to the medical center to find someone to see a doctor. But if you know that there is a female doctor in the Qingfeng Building, you will be willing to come over.

Zheng Yi was for the long-term plan, but did not want the first day of the opening of the breeze building, even the woman doctor was used.

Those who satirized the British girl first saw that Wen Ying Niang's face was white, but she was somewhat worried. However, she later saw that Wen Ying Niang's fascination was like a group of people, but she couldn't help it. Something is wrong.

This time, they opened again.

"Before I was able to beat people in the street, now I just can't stand the fainting of listening to a swearword... I don't know if she has been trained in the past few years."

"Or just regret it... She took the Liao family out of the air and estimated that she still wanted Liao Gongzi to ask her. As a result, Liao Gongzi directly blamed others... She can't be sad?"

"How about money? I don't know who is cheaper at the end."

......

Wen Ying Niang's slyly glanced at these people, but did not dare to quarrel with them, I was afraid that I would be angry with Wen Yingniang.

It was at this time that the female doctor in the breeze building came.

The woman doctor was about forty years old, dressed in Tsing Yi, and dressed very simply. She hurried in with two little apprentices in her teens, and sat down next to Wen Ying Niang. She asked Wen Ying Niang where she was uncomfortable and gave her a voice.

"I have been sleepy all day long, can't eat rice... Doctor, is this what I am?" Wen Ying Niang is very worried: "I should be fine? Before I was very good..." Without leaving Before Liao's family, she went to the doctor to give herself a pulse every three to five times. The body has been very good. Now, shouldn't it suddenly become ill?

"You are smelling Mrs?" the doctor suddenly asked.

"Yes." Wen Ying Niang said.

Then she saw the doctor glance at her in amazement and asked: "When I heard Mrs., when did you get back to Kwai Shui?"

Wen Ying Niang was too busy these days, and she didn't think about it. Suddenly, when she asked people, she was embarrassed.

The cockroach around Wen Ying Niang immediately said: "Our lady came back to Kwai Shui, more than two months ago."

When Wen Yingniang thought about it, she found out that it was: "Is it related to this? I thought it was too tired, and I would not be late." She went to see the doctor taking medicine all day, and she was hurt. This time. Not very comfortable, I don't want to find a doctor at first.