82. Was worshipped

Zhao Jinge went out with dirty clothes in wooden barrels. When he saw him go away, Jiang Zhen opened the food box, first ate a chopsticks and fried pork slices, and then ate a chopsticks.

After I had been busy for a few hours, I only slept with a bowl of porridge. Jiang Zhen was too hungry. The oily bean sprouts and white rice did not make him enjoyable.

Whether it is bacon or sauce, it is very fragrant, but Jiang Zhen did not eat all the meat, but put it back into the food box, and then went to see the wounded who had been wounded by their own wounds.

The wounded need to live in a ventilated and dry place. After Jiang Zhen and Zheng Yi mentioned it, Zheng Yi gave up the window cabin he used to eat to house the seriously wounded. As for the minor injuries, he was arranged. In the upper cabin of several other ships.

Jiang Zhen had just approached the cabin where the seriously wounded had been living. He found that there were many people around the door. Those who saw him were still awe.

Some of these people were originally Jiang Zhen's men, but some were not known by Jiang Zhen, but this time, whether it was Jiang Zhen's understanding or Jiang Zhen's unknown, watching Jiang Zhen's time was a bit of excitement. The way of worship.

"Boss!" Several Jiang Zhen's men shouted loudly. They stood tall and proud, and others looked at them like this, and their faces were full of envy.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Zhen saw some doubts about this situation.

"Boss, after we moved people here, we died two!"

"Boss, they seem to be getting better!"

"Boss, do you have the ability to return to life?"

......

Several of Jiang Zhen's men eagerly looked at Jiang Zhen.

Two more dead? Jiang Zhen helped to sew the wound this morning. There were a total of 19 people. He had already died a few times before, and he died two more words... There are only 13 people left alive.

For Jiang Zhen, the death rate is very high, but for others...

Those who were originally identified as dead must have lived to the present!

You must know that those who helped him to heal the doctors and gave them a wounded wounded with a lighter wound. During the time when Jiang Zhen slept, he also died three times!

Jiang Zhen... It's really amazing.

Many people on the main ship didn't like Jiang Zhen before, but now... Thinking of the key moment, Jiang Zhen may save their lives. They are eager to see Jiang Zhen.

Think again about Jiang Zhen's ability to repel those otters... They don't worship Jiang Zhen, who can worship?

"Jiang Zhen, sewing the wound with a needle, can really save them?" Just when Jiang Zhen was surrounded, Zheng Yi also came.

Zheng Yi also took a break. Now he just woke up and listened to Xiaoxie around him saying that Jiang Zhen had gotten up, so he came over to see it. At this moment, he was looking at Jiang Zhen with great interest.

"That can reduce bleeding." Jiang Zhendao: "These people may have a fever next time, not necessarily able to support, but at least not because of excessive blood loss."

"How did you come up with it?" Zheng Yi looked at Jiang Zhen curiously. What Jiang Zhen did was very simple, that is, sewing the wound with needlework. It can be said that everyone did it, but the idea is absolutely novel.