90. Both are big appetites

When the Zhu treasurer left, the face of Shen Anxin was a bit ugly.

He wants to do business well, but those people always look at him like this... or they don't look at him like this, they use his words and actions to fight him.

The two children can also set up a portal for their wives and children, but they will be much more stressed than men.

After Zhu's departure, the other merchants also left. Like Zhu's treasurer, when they left, they looked at Shen's new eyes too badly. The smile and smile made Shen's new heart fire.

But Shen Anxin also knows that he can only endure.

When other people left, Shen Anxin immediately apologized to see Jiang Zhen: "Master Jiang, brought you some trouble, I am very sorry."

"Nothing." Jiang Zhen is very calm about this.

This kind of thing is inevitable, that is, in modern times, there are many women who will be attacked like this. Some people even think that a pretty woman is going to talk about business, that is, the body used...

However, he felt that the man who did this was particularly unproductive. If the woman couldn't do it, the woman would do it, and then she would attack the woman, and she would show her naked incompetent face.

Shen Anxin's heart was loose, and he wanted to say something. Jiang Zhen spoke again: "Other goods, Shen Shaoye is going to see it?"

"Yes." Shen Anxin smiled at Jiang Zhen and the dimple was revealed.

This Shen'an New Testament is the reason why he was raised as a man from a young age. Although he is a double child, the action aspect is completely different from the two girls dressed up at this time. It is the appearance and the man.

Put it in the man, he is such a scholar, it is estimated that many people like it, but he is a double child... This kind of child is always not good-looking, but when he laughs, it is a bit hooked.

Xu is because of this, he just smiled, and he quickly took his smile back.

Jiang Zhen did not notice his careful thoughts. Before those businessmen took their men, there were more than twenty people. He was afraid that Zhao Jinge would be allowed to go to Zhao Jinge. Now that those people are gone, he will call Zhao Jinge out.

"Golden brother." Jiang Zhen screamed, and Zhao Jinge came out of the cabin not far away.

He walked a bit fast at first, saw Jiang Zhen staring at himself, and slowed down again - Jiang Zhen did not let him go too fast...

"Golden brother, our goods will be sold to the young Master, we take him to see the goods." Jiang Zhendao.

"Shen Shaoye." Zhao Jinge was a little cautious and called the old-fashioned Shen Anxin.

Shen Anxin's gaze was swept away by Zhao Jinge's eyebrows. Some of them were surprised to see Jiang Zhen: "Master Jiang, is this?"

"This is my wife." Jiang Zhen introduced Zhao Jinge and said: "Other goods are on other ships. If you give the right price, they will all be given to you."

Jiang Zhen took the man to the side of the ladder, let Shen Anxin climb up from the cabin, and then let Zhao Jinge climb: "Golden brother, you be careful."

But it was just climbing a ladder... Zhao Jinge climbed up and down three or two times, and saw Shen Anxin looking at himself on the top, and some embarrassedly smiled at Shen Anxin.

Shen Anxin returned to Zhao Jinge with a smile. Because Zhao Jinge is a pair of children, he did not fly so quickly to take back his smile.

Zhao Jinge did not really look at his smile. At this moment, Zhao Jinge's gaze was completely placed on Jiang Zhen who followed.