174. Extraordinary regret

Three years later.

The largest port in China is named Wangxiang Port.

When Jiang Zhen brought people to this place in China, he first settled in the vicinity of Wangxiang Port and occupied a large piece of land. At that time, they just left Daqi, many people miss their hometown very often, often The port looks out into the distance, and the place name of Wangxiang Port comes from this.

On this day, the port of Wangxiang Port suddenly came to a group of soldiers from the Chinese nation. They walked neatly, and they did not squint. After arriving at the place, they quickly stood still.

"How come soldiers come to the port today?"

"Hey! Our soldiers in China, watching is the spirit, I am running overseas all the year round, in other places, I have never seen such a spiritual soldier!"

"In other places, of course, I can't see such a good soldier. These soldiers are all trained by our Prime Minister, and they are amazing!"

......

A group of people talked about it and watched the group of soldiers full of envy. Among these people, there were many Dongyang people.

In China, being a soldier is the most glorious thing! It's a pity to be a soldier, it's an exam...

They must learn Chinese well! Even if you can't get into the army, you can find a better job.

Everyone is feeling that a big ship has come from afar and stopped at Wangxiang Port.

The ship had just stopped, and the soldiers of the Chinese nation greeted them, and this scene surprised the people around.

Who are these people? Are there soldiers to pick them up?

They were weird, and they saw some people from the bow of the ship.

Those who are headed by them are dressed in large uniforms, and the people behind them are dressed in uniforms.

That is... the official of Daqi?

Among the onlookers, many people used to live in Daqi. They saw people wearing official uniforms, and they were subconsciously a little scared, and could not help but take a step back.

But very quickly, they felt that they were afraid of this, and it was a bit inexplicable.

They are not living in Daqi now, but living in China. If so, how do you still need to be afraid of Daqi officials?

These people thought so, the initial fear of disappearing, and the observation of those big Qi officials and soldiers.

These big officials and soldiers look at the spirit of soldiers who are completely without their Chinese! Also, I heard that now that there is a big Qi, it is already messed up!

The onlookers thought of all kinds of rumors related to Daqi, and suddenly they had some sympathy for the officials and soldiers in front of them.

Among the people who came over this time, one of the leaders was Zheng Yi.

Feel the sympathetic eyes of the people around him, Zheng Yi could not help but smile.

Daqi suddenly became confused. This is something he never thought of before.

Three years ago, some people first reversed in Hexi Prefecture. After that, people in many places began to ignore the imperial order.

St. Shang sent people to go to annihilate the rebels. At first, they stopped the rebel parties. However, because of the decree of the Holy Spirit, the generals of the rebellion accelerated the annihilation of the rebels. In the end, they were seized by the rebels. The army was defeated.