Untitled Part 161

What can Jiang Zhen still mean?

Nature is the way to cure others.

These people bought his men, started his industry, and even wanted to harm his family... Why can't he do the same?

The number of people in his hand is much more than these people!

Jiang Zhen has always had a revenge for revenge, and he has to pay for it. It's just a beginning.

Under the hands of Liu Baitong, there is a shipyard, and there are many craftsmen. Although these craftsmen's craftsmanship is not as good as those of the home, it is already good, and he relies on the shipyard, which is Wu's house in Hexing. One of the most powerful maritime businesses.

As a result, the craftsman who built the ship under his hand, there were dozens of missing one night! It is the family of these craftsmen who have disappeared together!

Liu Baitong was originally angry with the Jin Zhen darts to beat his son. As a result, he suddenly heard such a news and suddenly could not sit still.

It is the Jin Zhen dart board, definitely the Jin Zhen dart board!

Without so many workers, how can his ship be built?

"Come on, prepare a carriage!" Liu Bai channel, this is not what he did alone. Not to mention, Jiang Zhen did not have an accident. If so, why should he not rely on him?

What Liu Baitong did, and other people, did the same.

Some sea merchants and salt merchants went to the Jin Zhen darts and looked for Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen did not see them.

These people made him very unhappy, why should he see them?

Jiang Zhen didn't see anyone, but he let his hand go down and do more things to find trouble.

He did not kill or hurt people, lest his own criminals be arrested, but even so, he can already let those families sit down.

The next person in the family goes out to buy food, and there will always be something happening. It is the most common thing to be thrown rotten leaves and rotten eggs!

In the house, throwing in the rat smelly fish, nothing at all, the lotus pond is inexplicably turned into a pit, which is the worst.

As for the home, it seems haunted, and in the middle of the night, there are ghosts called shadows...

Liu Baitong has not slept for a long time, and his eyes are red, but in the face of this situation, there is nothing to do.

All of this is seen in the eyes of many people.

"This Jiang Zhen is really amazing!" Luo Tianci, who came to Jiangnan to do business, was full of emotions. He had already known that Jin Zhen's darts had developed well, but it was not until this moment that he understood how well it developed.

This Hexing House is really a person with a gold shock board everywhere.

Luo Tianci was very happy. The middle-aged man who came here with him, the look of this moment is somewhat dignified: "This Jiang Zhen, but not another Cheng Yongzhen!"

"He Cheng Yongzhen is the king of the ball, and he is only a sea ban. If the group of old men in the middle of the country is short-sighted, how can they force people into this?" Luo Tianci said: "If they treat Cheng Yongzhen well, maybe At this moment, I can still have a more powerful navy!"

"You can't say that." The middle-aged man said: "Cheng Yongzhen is openly calling the king. This is playing the court face and not taking the court seriously."