75. It turned out to be a double child.

In addition to Jiang Zhen, Zhao Jinge almost never handed over to the people. These people are very hot because of the very hot cabin, and they are extremely uncomfortable and clasped.

Because of this, after the first punch hit the leader, Zhao Jinge was forced to retreat several steps and was forced into the corner of the cabin.

This cabin is not big, if you are surrounded by these people, you can only be beaten!

Zhao Jinge suddenly thought of Jiang Zhen's various teachings for him in the past two months.

What others have learned is how to hold the bamboo poles and poke them in the past. He has learned a lot of skills, and Jiang Zhen teaches him the skills, that is, he hopes that he can not be bullied.

Biting his teeth, Zhao Jinge looked up and suddenly kicked his foot toward the person in front of him and was kicking in the lower abdomen of the man.

Jiang Zhen did teach Zhao Jinge a lot of combat skills, but because of the fight to fight, the main thing is to actually fight, so he first taught Zhao Jinge, is ... anti-wolf.

Anti-wolf technique is also a quick-fighting combat skill. Jiang Zhen does not like to use it himself. But for Zhao Jinge, he is a singer and even teaches Zhao Jinge to practice on his own.

For example, in the more than 20 days they lived on the boat, Jiang Zhen did not let Zhao Jinge fight with him, and then he stopped all of them. Finally, with the extremely gentle movements and Zhao Jinge playing monkeys stealing peaches...

When Zhao Jinge and Jiang Zhen played, they would not use their full strength. Jiang Zhen knew the number of his roads clearly and never succeeded, but the people in front of him were different.

Zhao Jinge used all his strength at this moment, and those people, they did not expect that he would use such a tricky trick.

Before that, Zhao Jinge broke his nose, and the big man who had already covered his face was hit hard. He suddenly jumped up in his place with his crotch, and the other people present were shocked.

But after being scared, they looked at Zhao Jinge's eyes even worse.

The cabin is very small. In fact, it is not suitable for playing the group. The person who was first smashed by Zhao Jinge blocked the route of others to Zhao Jinge, which made Zhao Jinge not be besieged.

Zhao Jinge is very clear that if he is besieged, he must fight for a fight, but there is nothing to beat, but he is a pair.

He was beaten by a group of two children, and his reputation is always bad!

Thinking this way, Zhao Jinge was worried, and began to do his best to attack these people in front of him, anti-wolf technology alternately used.

Those men may feel that they are too sinister, but when Zhao Jinge used it, there was no psychological barrier.

He is a pair.

"This kid is too sinister!"

"Must teach him a meal!"

"Do you dare to kick me? Don't you die?"

"My eyes! Ah!"

......

Zhao Jinge's battle is brilliant, but he has only one person, but the other has a group.

Although he was defeated by several people, he also smashed a few punches... Zhao Jinge grabbed a face and immediately slammed his fist.

The pain made Zhao Jinge more fierce.

Jiang Zhen was called by Zheng Yi, saying that the matter of playing cards went. Zheng Yi also told him about some things in the capital.