104. Cooked Zhao Jinge

Next to Zhao Dahu's home, there is a big river beach there. Because of the bad things, no one has been going to open it, but the village also has less and less leisurely, and will go there to plant some beans and pumpkins. - Even if the harvest is small, at least you can collect something.

Now, there is a small piece of wood near it, all of which have become Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen took the title deeds given by Tuen Mun. At the house, he invited the servants and the babies who had measured the land lease to eat. Then they gave them a duck and found the boat and sent them back to the county.

"Jiang Zhen is really powerful, and those servants are polite to him!"

"He doesn't know what to do for a big piece of land..."

"You said, he still wants to be a man, my little son wants to follow him."

"You are not afraid of your son and Li Yuan?"

"My little son's luck is not so bad, and you know it in my family. The family is not going to open the pot. If he doesn't take a trip, he will not have a good life in the future."

......

The villagers are talking about Jiang Zhen, and at this time, the Jiang family has not dared to have a little thought, and each of them has shrunk their heads, and they are afraid that Jiang Zhen will find them.

They let Mrs. Jiang go to the door to tell Jiang Zhen that it is estimated that Jiang Zhen already knows, and he does not know how to deal with them...

Just thinking about it, they were worried that they couldn't do it. They waited for a long time in the door of the door. The old lady who had been blowing cold for a long time was directly sick. Now she hasn't squatted, and Huang Min keeps on. complain.

Jiang Laotai had been with them. As a result, she could not help but work, but she still had to wait for her...

Fortunately, the Chiang butcher who said that Jiang Chengxiang's family would live with them would help them look at a little field and let her balance a little.

The days of the Chiang family have been raging, and Jiang Zhen did not intend to be like them.

Jiang's obsession has been dispersed, and those people are just a few strangers to him...

Moreover, this is ancient.

In modern times, when children are uncomfortable with their parents, they have the responsibility of supporting their parents. Otherwise, no one should say no filial piety, let alone ancient times.

If he ignores his own biological parents, if he is too big, he will not be able to ask for it in this era. If he does anything to the Chiang family, he will definitely bear the nickname.

After all, in the eyes of many people at this time, the Jiang Butcher Jiang Laotai raised him in the end, but he was not good for him. He was born with grace and grace, which is not enough for bone-cutting.

If he is still alone when he first came to the world, he would naturally not be afraid of anything, but for now, he is planning to live well in this place. He still has children.

Jiang Zhen did not do anything to the Jiang family, but completely ignored the family, and his attitude has actually made the Chiang family feel bad.

Under his men, there are people in Hexi Village, not those who are particularly filial to filial piety. These people see that Jiang Zhen does not like the Jiang family, and when they are less likely to face the Chiang family, they must bully and even the women in the village. Children are not willing to talk to the Chiang family.